Weirdest spaghetti western of all time?

Really? OK…
I love it, but don’t find it odd. I respect your opinion, amigo.
Please re-watch it, because I think it is a neglected SW classic, and one that should get more attention.
It stands head and shoulders above so many other Genre efforts…

By the way, I agree with you about ‘The Price of Death’…and ‘Four of the Apocalypse’. :wink:

2 Likes

BTW is there anything weirder than give yourself a nickname “Sugar Colt”? :joy:

4 Likes

‘Sugar Colt’…an unusual name. Who knows why he called himself that?
I like it, it’s a snazzy title…and no different, really, to some of the crazy ‘American TV Western’ titles.

3 Likes

Cry Onion
Weird or just bad?

3 Likes

I guess because Sugar Daddy was already taken? :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s both!!!

2 Likes

Uhhhh… now I have to see this film! That sounds bonkers

1 Like

Idk man if i were you but maybe youll like it, i havent seen it yet but ive seen people hate on it alot

Eh… even if I hate it, I’ll at least have something to talk about with all of you LOL

2 Likes

There is also Four of the Apocalypse, which is mostly the so bad it’s good category. What is going on? I have no idea. Tomas Milian gets everyone high. The director was probably also high. It’s oddly entertaining, at least.

1 Like

Four of the Apocalypse is so good that it’s a near masterpiece. But yeah, definitely a weird one. My intepretation of the film is that they’re all dead and they’re in purgatory.

6 Likes

I would put Four Of The Apocalypse as one of the best, and one of the most technically accomplished of spaghetti westerns.

3 Likes

What didn’t you like about the movie? I only wished the soundtrack was different… I liked it years ago but now I find it just as annoying experiment that ruins the rewatchability for me.