Weirdest spaghetti western of all time?

Really? OK…
I love it, but don’t find it odd. I respect your opinion, amigo.
Please re-watch it, because I think it is a neglected SW classic, and one that should get more attention.
It stands head and shoulders above so many other Genre efforts…

By the way, I agree with you about ‘The Price of Death’…and ‘Four of the Apocalypse’. :wink:

2 Likes

BTW is there anything weirder than give yourself a nickname “Sugar Colt”? :joy:

4 Likes

‘Sugar Colt’…an unusual name. Who knows why he called himself that?
I like it, it’s a snazzy title…and no different, really, to some of the crazy ‘American TV Western’ titles.

3 Likes

Cry Onion
Weird or just bad?

3 Likes

I guess because Sugar Daddy was already taken? :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s both!!!

2 Likes

Uhhhh… now I have to see this film! That sounds bonkers

1 Like

Idk man if i were you but maybe youll like it, i havent seen it yet but ive seen people hate on it alot

Eh… even if I hate it, I’ll at least have something to talk about with all of you LOL

2 Likes

There is also Four of the Apocalypse, which is mostly the so bad it’s good category. What is going on? I have no idea. Tomas Milian gets everyone high. The director was probably also high. It’s oddly entertaining, at least.

1 Like

Four of the Apocalypse is so good that it’s a near masterpiece. But yeah, definitely a weird one. My intepretation of the film is that they’re all dead and they’re in purgatory.

6 Likes

I would put Four Of The Apocalypse as one of the best, and one of the most technically accomplished of spaghetti westerns.

3 Likes

What didn’t you like about the movie? I only wished the soundtrack was different… I liked it years ago but now I find it just as annoying experiment that ruins the rewatchability for me.

The weirdest spaghetti western I ever watched was Here We Go Again, Eh Providence? I enjoyed Life is Tough, Eh Providence? with Tomas Milian. I thought the movie was funny and enjoyable. Sequel 'Here We Go Again…" got way too bizarre for me to salvage any sort of enjoyment. The colors in film were garish, the plot was pretty unremarkable, and many of the film’s sets appeared to be made out of plastic.

2 Likes