Trusted "Vendors" Recommendations

My experience has been mixed. They are pretty reliable but their DVD-Rs are variable. Some decent quality, some quite poor. Personally, at $15 plus postage a pop I wouldn’t bother again unless it was a title I really wanted and couldn’t get any other way. There are too many good titles available elsewhere as official DVD releases with great quality transfers that I can spend my money on.

I guess a great idea (although, like most great ideas, obviously a lot of work) is a database (probably part of this one) that links to websites (such as mailorders or what not) that offer each title, whether it is available officially or unofficially on some other web site. This obviously requires a ton of research and homework, but I’m sure the majority of you guys can recall where you bought each of your DVD’s from your collection. My only problem is that although the current database links to Amazon, there are a few more places that sell the movie (usually Xploited Cinema). I know that linking to a website is a sign of endorsement however, so I know it’s a tough call. I’m also relatively certain this is by far not an original idea at all, and has probably been discussed before.

At Atlas Visuals at the moment they have a special on, 10 DVD R titles for 55 U.S Dollars (5.50 dollars each) or around 27.86 UK pounds (2.78 each).

All prices include free shipping worldwide, but you do not get any covers though, but this is no problem as look around the net and you will get sorted out

Click on Box office to view the offer when at the site.

I have had titles from them before with no problems, so may take the plunge ;D.

Yeah, I actually just took them up on their offer, buying 10 DVD-R’s. The art isn’t that big of a deal to me, because I can find my own, but there are a few titles that Atlas Visuals doesn’t have, though they do have most.

Hey everybody; i am interested in buying something from bol.it, well actually i am thinking about getting the italina version of il mercenario(hoping my spanish will help understanding italian subtitles). anybody knows if they deliver and what it cost delivering to germany? so far i di not understand everything on the site, which probaply means i should not try getting the movie without english subs??? any idea on this?

A little while ago in this thread I stated that I had a bad experience with Black Market International. Fundamentally, I ordered a couple of DVD-Rs from them, paid with Paypal and then never heard anything from them despite repeated emails, complaints etc.

Well, it is only fair to report that the day before yesterday I received a very apologetic email from them explaining that they had been having prolonged problems and had only just uncovered my emails and order. They also assured me that they had now dispatched my discs by first class international mail. And what do you know? They arrived today!! 4 months after I originally ordered them but in good nick and bloody good quality DVD-Rs they are too.

So, fairs fair. I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and retract my original negative feedback and maybe try them again to see if this was a one off problem.

has anybody here tried thedriveinconnection.com?

how are they?

And also eurotrashcinema.com, anybody tried them?