Trash-Westerns

I’ve never come by this movie, unfortunately !!! I’d like to see it some time !!! We’ll see !!!

I have a copy of it if you are interested, If you would like to have it is an other question :smiley:

try to organise a nice romantic evening with your girlfriend and play this movie, if she still sits next to you on the sofa at the end of this movie, she really likes you!

I still didnt meet the woman that is ment for me :smiley:

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

Hi Bluntwolf, I respect all opinions. I had a copy of “Mallory” don´t think that bad of it… Think nice, but not ‘that’ Spaghetti, it´s alike with some american westerns… “Man, pride and vengence” this I really don´t know if is a western… Sometimes too boring just a love story.

I only know the german dubbed version of “Mallory” and that dubbing is probably the reason for the movie appearing soooo bad !!!

Why does dubbed german almost always sound so horrible? :smiley:

I mean german language spoken in real life is not so bad at all!

No, it ain’t that bad ! For some of the really trashy sw, the dubbing (German) is made real sloppy and cheesy (is there any diction ???) what makes the movie appearing even more trashy. Examples are ‘Mallory’ and ‘Wanted ! Johnny Texas’ !!!

I have recently and finally watched Seven Devils on horseback (thanx Ennioo) !!!

Well, it really deserves to be listed here. The first ten minutes are not too bad 'cause stolen from Deadly Trackers (boring movie though) but then a trash-experience par excellance (?) is starting to stun the viewer. It is sooo bad, that it’s good again and somehow entertaining. Dino Strano and Mario Brega definitively give their worst SW performance in this one (you thought Anthony Steffen acts wooden !?).

If you like trashy movies, you have to watch this one ;D !!!

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Sounds great! Two “worsts” in one film? It is a must see for me!

The top poster makes it look as hard as nails …
The bottom one as soft as shit.

So presumably the 2nd is more appropriate …
sadly.

Go for it, RF ! I’d like to read other opinions !

Finders Killers & Law of violence by Gianni Crea have been viewed and certainly qualify for this thread !

Definitely Trash-Westerns from the bottom of the genre…

I would like to change my vote for Django Story to Shadow of Sartana!

I wish I could change to Tiger. UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

7 Devils On Horseback I found a very poor quality western in every respect.

Shadow of Sartana isn’t that bad, Silence. Its episodic structure is a fidanesque hommage to Death Sentence.
And it’s a real Sartana movie. No doubt about that! In the beginning we get a glimpse of his wanted poster. His name is Sartana! So it’s no Sartana via dub, no a real one :wink:

i haven’t seen any trash of this threat you believe it? and i don’t want to see them
you can understand how much trash it’s from the title, django story??? LOL…!
django story called also a barrel ful of dollars?

[quote=“sartana1968, post:36, topic:289”]i haven’t seen any trash of this threat you believe it? and i don’t want to see them
you can understand how much trash it’s from the title, django story??? LOL…!
django story called also a barrel ful of dollars?[/quote]
No, not the same.

Django Story:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Giù_le_mani…_Carogna

A Barrel Full of Dollars:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Per_una_bara_piena_di_dollari

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:37, topic:289”]No, not the same.

Django Story:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Giù_le_mani…_Carogna

A Barrel Full of Dollars:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Per_una_bara_piena_di_dollari[/quote]
i haven’t seen it Bad Lieutenant but i have seen the trailer really awful!!

Django Story is awful. Apt title though, as it is about Django telling stories. Each story then uses footage from other Fidani films, resulting in the biggest piece of crap he ever did.

A Barrel Full of Dollars I quite enjoyed.

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:39, topic:289”]Django Story is awful. Apt title though, as it is about Django telling stories. Each story then uses footage from other Fidani films, resulting in the biggest piece of crap he ever did.

A Barrel Full of Dollars I quite enjoyed.[/quote]
thank god i haven’t seen it yet… thanks!