Top Lists and Favorites project

looks pretty good

so how did this screwup happen, where did nr 15 go? can someone find out? i am totally confused

I would ask Stanton who ususally update the top 20.

I haven’t stolen the # 15 …

but what movie was supposed to be 15?

Day of Anger

what’s your source? :stuck_out_tongue: but you might be right. where did it disappear to…

Ah yeah, I checked here http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,190.msg69590.html#msg69590

It’s also on the top 20 history page

Didn’t thought this was a real question …

haha sorry. i fixed it now. just missing a better text and the community voting score. can someone filll that? no idea how i lost day of anger :slight_smile:

Ah yes! That was what #15 was! I couldn’t remember, either.

You still have the wrong poster for FISTFUL OF DOLLARS, though, Seb. I noticed on the FISTFUL OF DOLLARS page that someone else tried to point out this error a few years ago (using the discussion function in the pictures section); but, obviously no one paid any attention.
The poster you have on the Top 20 listing has the Japanese title of YUHI NO GUNMAN (Gunman at Sunset)–which was the Japanese title of FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE (yes, I can read some Japanese! ha ha!). I also own a copy of this poster and in very small English print the title FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE is clearly visible.
On the FISTFUL OF DOLLARS pictures page there is a Japanese poster (the second poster image) that is correct, though. It has the Japanese title of KOYA NO YOJIMBO (Bodyguard of the Frontier) which is the correct Japanes title for FISTFUL OF DOLLARS. Right after that one, though–the third poster image—is the one that is really for FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE. Trust me, amigo! I aint lyin’!

And I hate to be so damn picky…but, in your text about DJANGO you say that ears are bitten off! No one bites anyone’s ears off. They do slice an ear off and make the ear’s owner swallow it, though.
:wink:

OK, I will leave you alone for awhile. ;D

I don’t want you to think that I think you aren’t doing a damn fine job, amigo!!
You are rockin’ the database, brother!

PS= Hey!! Just saw the link for PISTOLERO!!! That is gonna be outrageously COOL!!!
I have it bookmarked, already!!

thanks amigo

I’ve added the points and changed the poster for FoD.

thanks, compadre

@Phil_H do we have top lists we still need to “fix” to work better in the new layout (and on mobile devices)?
Aside from that: I think the top lists navigation and the main landing page should be improved visually. Open to ideas. Should be a small thing I can take care of, just need some ideas and suggestions.