Tomb of the Pistolero (La Tumba del pistolero) 1964, Amando de Ossorio

I saw it recently but didnā€™t like it much. Itā€™s a small scale revolution western set in Canada with some romantic sub-plot.

I read in Giusti that it was made with a much larger budget, but ā€˜largerā€™ doesnā€™t mean very large in this case, if I understand what you mean.
There a a couple of romantic subplots here (couldnā€™t say too much about them since they have some relevance to the plot), but they work quite well. And theyā€™re (luckily) not over-developed.

The main star looked so young in this one. Knew he would be the type of guy who orders a glass of milk at the bar, but he soon gets out of that lark. Mystery story western really and kept me watching till the end as really wanted to know who the killer was. Enjoyed this one and interesting information Scherpschutter about making the print into Black and White.

Viewed this one recently and itā€™s ok, nothing special.

Yes, ok film. For the spaghetti fan the biggest treat might be to spot all those familiar faces in the cast: Lorenzo Robledo, Jose Canalejas, Frank Brana, Aldo Sambrell, Luis Induni etc. Most of them already typecast in the roles weā€™re used to see them. I donā€™t think I have seen Induni playing many roles besides those inevitable sheriff roles for example.