Today's UBI (Useless Bit of Information)

… and spurts out 400 liters of sperm at each ejaculation … Salty water indeed…

I see i’m the only one who uses this piece of information to make other uncomfortable about using sea salt in their cooking ;D

…or swimming in the sea!

Here are some nice facts about capital punishment in America:

(also the intro to Da Lench Mob’s Guerillas first album)

london is nearer to moscow than some parts of russia ???

All 3 car washes in my neighbourhood are broken.

Critics claim the new Britney album is good

With 6 characters and 6 weapons and 9 rooms, there are 324 permutations for murder in a game of Cluedo.

My favorite involves the Reverend doing it to Miss Scarlet with a candlestick in the library … but that’s another story. ;D

banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour ::slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hopefully you have a good pair of eyes too:

http://cgi.ebay.nl/WILD-WEST-GALS-Glittering-Images-BOOK_W0QQitemZ220320354614QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081129?IMSfp=TL081129121001r112

Boys, be quick

A 1970s British No.1 single had in its lyrics the premonition of two later 1970s British No.1s. (Both by 2 girl/2 bloke bands.)

Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody (1975) contains the lines…
“Thunderbolt and lightening, very very frightening me.
(Galileo), Galileo (Galileo), Galileo, Galileo Figaro…” (Brotherhood of Man/1978)
and
"… Mama Mia, let me go.
Beelzebub has the devil put aside for me… (Abba/1976)

Put that one in ya next pub quiz :wink:

Al Pacino was up for the part of Han Solo in “Star Wars” 1977

It’s Matt Le Blancs birthday … and eating celery makes men more attractive to women

http://www.asylum.com/2010/05/12/celery-sex-pheremones-androstenone-more-attractive-to-women/

I’ve gone until now without knowing who he was. Could hear the choirmistress laughing and popped my head around the door - just as another episode of Friends :stuck_out_tongue: started!
Am I the only person who has never seen an episode? - On a sw forum I hope that I may be not alone! ;D

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:35, topic:1445”]I’ve gone until now without knowing who he was. Could hear the choirmistress laughing and popped my head around the door - just as another episode of Friends :stuck_out_tongue: started!
Am I the only person who has never seen an episode? - On a sw forum I hope that I may be not alone! ;D[/quote]

I’ve seen one and that was one too many. How that show became so popular is beyond my wildest reasoning. Utter Pony.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:35, topic:1445”]I’ve gone until now without knowing who he was. Could hear the choirmistress laughing and popped my head around the door - just as another episode of Friends :stuck_out_tongue: started!
Am I the only person who has never seen an episode? - On a sw forum I hope that I may be not alone! ;D[/quote]

You can sleep on both ears, rev
I never managed to finish a single episode

Nor have I. I’m a Seinfeld man myself.

You are not alone, amigo!
I saw one episode and detested it. Never bothered trying to watch another.
Don’t care for any American sitcoms that were made after, say… 1980, perhaps.
I am just not much for TV, at all.
I do, however, find that I somehow got hooked on BURN NOTICE. The first two seasons had some incredibly good writing for an American TV program! I admit that the more recent seasons are not up to the first two; but, I simply cannot stop watching!

And to keep on topic…
Here are a couple of useless bits of information…

A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel.

In some 18th and 19th century gambling dens, there was an employee whose only job was to swallow the dice if there was a police raid. Hence, the old phrase, “swallow the dice”, which means “hide the evidence”. That phrase isn’t very common in the English language, anymore; but, I used to run into when reading some older crime novels that were written in the early part of the 1900’s.
I wonder if this odd little fact had any influence on the dice swallowing scene in Corbucci’s THE MERCENARY…?

I imagine you’d get a pretty soar throat from that.