Today's UBI (Useless Bit of Information)

Well the title says it all, and here comes the first:

The number of text messages sent and received every day now exceeds the world population.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:1, topic:1445”]Well the title says it all, and here comes the first:
The number of text messages sent and received every day now exceeds the world population.[/quote]

Get ready for the coming epidemic of repetitive thumb injuries.

Good point ;).

Something I come across before:

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. All of these attributes made him… A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:4, topic:1445”]Something I come across before:

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. All of these attributes made him… A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back in the 30’s, movies didn’t have the technology to sho fake gunshots. So in gangster movies, whenever there was a drive by, they had sharpshooter with real guns shoot around the actors for the gunshots hitting walls or objects.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:4, topic:1445”]Something I come across before:

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. All of these attributes made him… A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.[/quote]

Oh God… Please tell me you didn’t make that one up yourself!!!

No :), from here:

Here’s some useless bits from me:

1. I just farted
  2. Can’t get that new Britney Spears song out of my head
  3. My feet are cold
  4. The fart doesn’t stink

And my contribution: The milk in my fridge has gone sour.

Its better to give than to recieve:

I clipped my toenails last night.

a packet of peanuts may contain nuts.( it says so on the packets), and there are more stars in the sky than grains of sand on the earth.

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:9, topic:1445”]Here’s some useless bits from me:

1. I just farted
  2. Can’t get that new Britney Spears song out of my head
  3. My feet are cold
  4. The fart doesn’t stink[/quote]Wel if it did smell, the little particles would go into your nose or mouth.

I was born without the sense of smell. So was my father. I’ve never heard of anyone else not having the sense of smell. Yes, I have a nose and I have an excellent sense of taste(I guess.) The good news is that it doesn’t make a damn to me whether BL’s farts smell or not.

On the other hand i was born with extraordinary sense of smell. I have to admit it kind changes your perspective and the way you react at times.

The average McDonald’s Big Mac bun has 198 sesame seeds on it.

And the average sesame street has got 3.7 monsters on it!

There are approximately ten million bricks in the Empire State Building.

a blue whale’s penis weighs a ton! :o

That is a fair bit of meat then ;).