Things you find when looking for spaghetti westerns

Sam il ragazzo del west:

nice catchy Fidenco song

Apparently he’s named Django :stuck_out_tongue:

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:21, topic:783”]Sam il ragazzo del west:

nice catchy Fidenco song[/quote]

Nice !

One of the Italians commenting says it’s a well-known japanese cartoon from the 80s
I had never seen it before
Anybody?

I would say that he looks more like something from muppet show.

I remember my sister and her young money-maggots coming to stay once and she sat ‘em down in front of a vid she’d brought with her. In this, if my memory serves me well (altho’ it may be better to forget), Tommy Tomato had stayed up past his bedtime, lying to his parents, so he could watch the late night horror film starring Frankincelery (or summat like). All’s well so far - spunky li’l fellah that Tommy T!
BUT!!! - sneakin off to bed later - he has nightmares and cries for his mummy, who comes in, tells him off and then tells him everything will be ok because …
GOD IS BIGGER THAN FRANKINCELERY!!! And she sings this horrible christian song.
SO - what the heck has this got to do with this thread? ???
Well imagine if the twats that did this, wrote a Christian book preaching love and mercy, and set it in spaghetti-land!!!
AGGGhhhHHH!!! It couldn’t happen … 'scept following on from ‘The Clumsiest Cowboy’, and I gather another called ‘The Good, the Bad and the Silly’ … comes

GOD IS NOT HAPPY!!!

This is better - Bill BONK ??? ;D

I know what you mean ;D.

Speaking of those guys:

, that’s one of the most messed up things ever without doubt:
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDHSbrPZH4A

What I wanna know is do they actually wiggle? I hope not.

Wow, i’m so sick of seeing this haha, alot of the time when I search “spaghetti western” on Australian ebay and I get 10 listings of wiggles cold spaghetti western and nothing else.

a good few months ago i noticed that there is also a word to avoid category aswell so i now write “wiggles” in there and the shit doesn’t come up any more.

I think it’s a kids thing but they look more like a bunch of shirt lifters if you ask me.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:25, topic:783”]I remember my sister and her young money-maggots coming to stay once and she sat ‘em down in front of a vid she’d brought with her. In this, if my memory serves me well (altho’ it may be better to forget), Tommy Tomato had stayed up past his bedtime, lying to his parents, so he could watch the late night horror film starring Frankincelery (or summat like). All’s well so far - spunky li’l fellah that Tommy T!
BUT!!! - sneakin off to bed later - he has nightmares and cries for his mummy, who comes in, tells him off and then tells him everything will be ok because …
GOD IS BIGGER THAN FRANKINCELERY!!! And she sings this horrible christian song.
SO - what the heck has this got to do with this thread? ???
Well imagine if the twats that did this, wrote a Christian book preaching love and mercy, and set it in spaghetti-land!!!
AGGGhhhHHH!!! It couldn’t happen … 'scept following on from ‘The Clumsiest Cowboy’, and I gather another called ‘The Good, the Bad and the Silly’ … comes [/quote]
I hope those nightmeres were terrible to Tommy Tomato for being in a program like this!

Nothing added to this for a while - but here’s two I jus’ found in a Django search.
Apparently the first of the Djangos is ‘Alter-Django’ and very stylish a killer she looks too.
The second probably owes more to Reinhardt than Zaro but I thought I’d include it for some reason. :wink:

Now all us fashion conscious girlies on the forum can get even more in touch with our feminine sides with this nail polish. We all have to make do with this top one though, whilst one of our members gets her own - the bitch! :wink:

Whatever next … a lipgloss named stanton …?

lippgloss? I’m afraid our dear friend has other things on his mind:

[/URL][url]http://img29.imageshack.us/i/97838228378321.jpg/

How 'bout a new avatar for him. Elizabeth Candy Stanton

That’s his mother, here’s a pic of with with the little stannyboy: [url]http://img39.imageshack.us/i/289pxelizabethcadystant.jpg/[/url]

like some others I could mention, he’s had a sex-change operation

This has become a very androgynous site. Isn’t little Stanty cute as a button! Not even 1 & already ready to debate!

Yes, looks like he wants certain things to speed up up a little

His mum is still smiling, but already smelling trouble

Probably telling her he did not like the birth as much as she did (felt it was overrated).