The SWDb 2016: Projects, Planning, Brainstorming

I will look into these asap

You’ve already done, thanks a lot!

For Price of Death the Blackberries seller thing still remains, more instead of morte :relaxed:

Where might this information be available?

Would a simple ‘also with:’ be sufficient?

It would be even more simple just to list them at the end as uncredited, or to write uncredited in brackets behind the name.

Another important category in brackets could be “invented by Weisser”

Mainly from a precious Italian project, they collect and preserve the cut scenes and made the information taken from Censorship certificates available.

Certainly, that is a good alternative.[quote=“stanton, post:24, topic:3713”]
It would be even more simple just to list them at the end as uncredited, or to write uncredited in brackets behind the name.
[/quote]

The second option is not good, with an asterisk you don’t need to write ‘uncredited’ a dozen times.

:smile:

The second option is not good, with an asterisk you don’t need to write ‘uncredited’ a dozen times.

[/quote]

I thought if these are only the usual minor roles, we could name them at the end with an “uncredited:” followed ba ll the names, if there are more than one.

But if it is a more important role, one which should appear higher in the actor’s list, an “uncredited” in brackets is a good solution.

As stated above, but also in a lot of cases we have discussed versions here, or they are hidden in talk about DVD releases, or on schnittberichte.com etc., I think over time we could amass quite an extensive knowledge about versions and censorship

Not more simple just worded differently :slight_smile:

Sometimes ‘uncredited’ is a judgment call what with aliases and different credits for co-productions.

So not online but a physical archive or database that can be researched?

1 Like

Reduced the character minimum a bit, if you still encounter the warning let me know, but I suspect those cases should be very rare. I know you fellas are a chatty bunch :wink:

So both the GBU as well as the Great Silence pages do rather well when pasted into a Facebook post (picture preview, teaser text). But I am not yet happy with how movie pages should generally look like. Here are my thoughts of what we should aim for:

• Find sub pages and reviews etc quickly, without need to scroll down
  • See a visual representation (in most cases the poster) without need to scroll down
  • Start the page off with a short, but informative text with the main keywords
  • Make best use of screen real estate (i.e. no wasted space, not too much empty space, but also not everything crammed in)
  • Works well if viewed on a small, big or mobile screen

@JonathanCorbett I will pick up on these ideas for the 2019/2020 improvement project.