The films of baldi

Rate’em,discuss 'em.

I voted Hate Thy Neighbour, like it a little more than Blindman

Hmm, the Holy Ghost film shouldn’t be there. It’s from Carnimeo.

I went for Forgotten Pistolero; granted, it’s not as much fun as Blindman (few films are), but it’s more emotionally involving.

Didn’t see them all yet, but I guess from those I know “Texas Adios” it’s a favourite.

Without any doubt Blindman.

It’s a true classic. Everything in there what you need, sex 'n crime, great cast (Anthony’s best one IMO), great camerawork, settings are strong…

I also like Hate Thy Neighbour because of the strong baddie panel.

Blindman, but not seen Hate Thy Neighbour yet.

[quote=“Dillinger, post:6, topic:321”]Without any doubt Blindman.

It’s a true classic. Everything in there what you need, sex 'n crime, great cast (Anthony’s best one IMO), great camerawork, settings are strong…

I also like Hate Thy Neighbour because of the strong baddie panel.[/quote]

Guess I’m loosing something, hein?! I’ll have to see it.

i’m glad “Hate Thy Neighbour” is getting some attention, it is a good film but i like Blindman better.

1. Blind man
  2. Viva Django
  3. Forgotten pistolero
  4. Texas Adios
  5. His name is holy ghost
  6. Get mean
  7. Hate thy Neighbor
  8. Little Rita of the west
  9. Comin at ya

Forgotten Pistolero

Viva Django and Texas Addio are decent films, Blindman is quite disgusting* imo

• before you get mean I hope the Holy Ghost is comin’ at you, or Little Rita will play with your forgotten pistolero
  1. Blindman : Good film, with a extraordinarily main character.
    But in my opinion a little bit wrong assessment, since it is always pushed into the corner with the Stranger movies. Of course, there is a variation on this Stranger-movies, but then again a very different style.
    And even if Baldi stated as a director, Anthony probably would have taken most of the work on this film. For the films of Baldi are structured differently. These are more family dramas, with templates from Greek history. And the style of Blindman reveals the experience of Anthony. But it is also a different style than in the Vanzi films. The Vanzi films were more minimalist. There was little spoken and used only a few locations. Blindman has a lot of conversation and beautiful locations. And I think that this blind character follows, of course, the Japanese proposal. But perhaps it is a satirical representation of the taciturn Strangers from the first film.
    Therefore Blindman is certainly the highlight of Baldis career, but he made it likely without the most work.

2. FORGOTTEN PISTOLERO : Family drama with some interesting elements. Ultimately, though outweigh the drama elements, which lost some SW-factors. But the film is to look good.

3. VIVA DJANGO : The first film with T. Hill which offers a good score and some good scenes that are reminiscent of the original Django. Ultimately, it is indeed a good film, but lost a lot of potential.

4. TEXAS ADIOS : A film with a good actor (Nero), which is unfortunately at the beginning too American. This changes, though the running time, but it remains a somewhat uneven film.

5. HATE THY NEIGHBOR : Average film and before the Koch Media DVD certainly the least known film by Baldi. The film does not hurt, but will not inspire.

6. LITTLE RITA OF THE WEST : Sorry, but the movie sucks. Since each Fidani is better.

HIS NAME IS HOLY GHOST is not a film by Baldi. GET MEAN and COMIN AT YA! I have not seen yet. But I hope I can soon.

I said Hate Thy Neighbour up there… but now FORGOTTEN PISTOLERO is definitely my favourite.

i like texas adios most after goes
hate thy neighbor
and then forgoten pistolero