Talk Whatever

Not really my cup of musical tea, but good to know where the pseudo comes from

Iā€™m supposed to be reviewing a documentary about Lionel Messi for another site but the film was so f*cling tedious I almost put my own head through the television just to end it all. I donā€™t suppose this post would serve well as a review, would it?

I have literally pulled objects off of my own bumhairs which hold more fascination for me (and likely for many of you) than Lionel bloody Messi. I donā€™t suppose any of you gentlemen have 300 words or so you want to say on my behalf about this dull-as-cockcheese footballer?

No?

Ah well. It was a long shot.

Come on @Companero_M, you must have something decent to chip in about this tedious Argentinian? Give me some inspiration, and youā€™ll leapfrog Arnold Schwarzenegger to become my all time favourite Austrian :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sorry, I know nothing about Mr. Messi. Ah, wait, didnā€™t he get into legal troubles some weeks ago? Tax evasion or something like that? And he said he knew nothing about the whole affair and simply trusted his papĆ” ā€¦ the poor boy.

1 Like

Iā€™ve emailed the owner of the site for whom Iā€™m doing the review and told him itā€™s all done, Iā€™ve just got to publish it now. I havenā€™t written a bloody word. I thought putting myself under pressure like that might focus my mind. It hasnā€™t. :frowning:

1 Like

I just read it. Bravo, well done!

Found this shirt at a store, almost bought it before I noticed.

2 Likes

If you had worn that t-shirt and met a fellow spaghetti fan you would have been shotā€¦

I see posters with that same design and just wonder why someone would bother switching the titlesā€¦

This appears to be the source image

And does it say who created this monstrosity? :smiley:

I like it. The flaw gives it personality. I wouldnā€™t want it on a t-shirt though. But behind a frame at home on a wall - yeah, it would be a conversation piece.

Guess itā€™s not the case, but these kind of stuff with errors or erratas quite valuable sometimes, I remember a specific Beatles record with na error in one the tracks

The shirt cost ā‚¬10 Euro and was probably worth less.

Not very active in the fĆ³rum in the last weeks

The fact is that I was promoted to Insurance Claim coordenator for Property and Commercial Claims.

the good news now I have more money to buy SW DVD BR, the bad news is that Iā€™ve less or none time to watch them (I still can watch them on the shelfs)

In conclusion I just wish I was filthy rich and didnā€™t had to work

1 Like

Donā€™t we all? Anyway, congratulations on your promotion!

Congratulations with the promotion.

Good news re the job, worked in Insurance myself many years ago.

Wouldnā€™t you rather be filthy rich in order to work on what you love? :wink: Like the SWDb :wink: