SW Database is back

(Dorado) #1

Its great that the SW database is back.
Congratulations to Sebastian for keeping this site up and running. :smiley:

(alk0) #2

Yeah, i’m really glad everything is working out fine again:) Btw what has hapenned that the database was down?

(Sebastian) #3

it crashed and all data was corrupted. in a long battle, we were able to recover it. then we had the entire server set-up anew and now we’re almost back to normal.

enjoy the page and keep supporting us (amazon links, anyone??) hehe

(Dorado) #4

Great that the the SW DB is back for real this time :smiley:

(Yodlaf Peterson) #5

Evert other day i kept looking to see if we was running again and was expecting the worse.

I’m so happy now as i only go on 2 forums (most of them are full of idiots) and this is one of them! :slight_smile:

(ENNIOO) #6

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:5, topic:564”]Evert other day i kept looking to see if we was running again and was expecting the worse.

I’m so happy now as i only go on 2 forums (most of them are full of idiots) and this is one of them! :)[/quote]

I know what you mean!

(Bill san Antonio) #7

Bravo! Good to be back!

(Søren) #8

About time :slight_smile:

Been checking the site every day…

(valenciano) #9

You got a big gun to cover for such big words? hehe just kidding. great to have the site back, i had to buy bounty killer blind without checking here.
Thanks for the effort of bringing everything back!!

(Yodlaf Peterson) #10

when you replied to my post and chopped some of it off you have made it look like the idiots are on here and that’s not how it’s meant to read.

(Silver) #11

Glad the forum is up and running again. This is the ONLY forum i’m on these days, and i was beginning to get a bit worried it wasn’t coming back!

(Pacificador) #12

Ditto…I was going through withdrawal!

(alk0) #13

Yeah, that’s the only forum i’m on too. I don’t like most of the other forums because of many agressive, stupid people on them, but that’s not the case here, thanks to all of you guys :slight_smile:

(Silvanito) #14

Great that the forum is running again and that all familiar people are still here :slight_smile:

(Yodlaf Peterson) #15

[quote=“Silvanito, post:14, topic:564”]Great that the forum is running again and that all familiar people are still here :)[/quote]I know, welcome back everybody ;D

(valenciano) #16

I know. but your original post can be read like this is full of idiots too. dont wanna argue about it. it is obvious you are not talking about this forum. It is the only forum im active. i read only at my football club´s forum. So i know about idiot posts. Yours never are.
Like all the others. It´s great that you can be critical here too, without being called an idiot. keep up the good work, and good to see you all again. ;D

(Phantom Stranger) #17

WELCOME BACK!!!

(Lode) #18

Thanks Seb. You saved my life :slight_smile:

(Silence) #19

Me too :slight_smile:

(I...I...Idiot) #20

Hey, I thought I was the only one here. :wink: