Staff favorites

For me five years ago. But I used the top 20 and then the alternative 20, not so much the staff favourites, as most of the films here already were in the two first lists. How about leaving out those films from the staff list, by the way?

OK gang, cleanup time.

So many contributors to that list are currently not active editors of the SWDb, so I moved their picks to the archival sub page. We need some more pics, so those currently active in the SWDb (this includes forum moderators/admins, not necessarily restricted to just database crew), please submit your picks now.

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Staff_favorites

This also goes as an open invitation to all people past and present to be more active in the SWDb :slight_smile:

How would you go about submitting one?

Once youā€™re staff you can either add it yourself our message it to meā€¦

who is classified as staff?

We donā€™t have the strictest definition or criteria, but in broad terms all those who actively contribute to the SWDb. Actively may mean that if your last contribution is from three years ago then youā€™re inactive staff :slight_smile: Your contribution could also be that youā€™re a moderator in the forums or oā€¦ are you applying to be a deputy sherifff? :wink:

Ha! Maybe I am . . . as long as it comes with a free dental plan. How do I get my badge?

free dental polishings dealt out by Bud Spencerā€¦

send me a message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So we still do need some more staff favorites, especially from the newer staff or those who have never put one on the list

I donā€™t consider myself as staff. More like a contributer or a frequent visitor. But if you say itā€™s okay, then I like to pick a favorite and write a short text.

Some of the active oneā€™s first, maybe @Mickey13

1 Like

And we need Matthiasā€™ pick as well, right @Pumaman ?

OK Mickeyā€™s is in there. How about @Carlos ?

I will finish a mobile-friendly touchup of that list by tonight, as well