Staff favorites

Puh. Disconnected from the internet und blew up by the first weeks in the university I am back :smiley: Got Internet yesterday, but university is still hard. So much to do. And I have a work also. Nevertheless. I trie to do things more often now.

My pick will be Django kill. Write about it in the next days.

Done.

Just waiting for Tom and Seb now.
The page is looking good with a nice variety of favourites.

Definitely. I really like the idea. Probs.

Can someone add a poster and bullet hole for me. I canā€™t seem to do it correctly.

Iā€™ve just fixed it for you !!! Now itā€™s Seb.'s turn !!! Weā€™re all curious !!!

Thanks Bluntwolf!

Ainā€™t no thing, like a chicken-wing on a string !!! ;D :wink:

I hope I get around to writing mine down soon.

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Staff_favorites#Sebastian.27s_pick

there you go

Yeah, a job well done by the whole staff !!! Are we going to pick a second one ???

letā€™s see some grass grow over this and return back to work, amigos. but as I said, I think we can have more of these lists in the future. favorite comedy westerns, favorite westerns with indians, etcā€¦

How about some discussion among ourselves regarding our choices?

I actually havenā€™t seen all of the films!

Have not seen Bad Lieutenantā€™s, Bluntwolfā€™s or even Sebā€™s choices.

How about the rest of you?

I havenā€™t seen ā€œCost of dyingā€, ā€œViva Mariaā€ and ā€œAnd God said to Cainā€ yet.

I havenā€™t seen Cost of Dying either. Iā€™m interested to trade if ayone has english copy. :wink:

I think we came up with quite good list, maybe some were bit too ā€œbasicā€ films maybeā€¦
I especially liked Bad Lieutenantā€™s pick, hehe.

Havenā€™t seen Savage Guns, Viva Maria and Quanto costa morire. I am not sure about Return of Ringoā€¦ I am downloading Savage Guns right now from public domainsā€¦

Savage Gunsā€¦ havenā€™t seen that movie in months. Think Iā€™ll be putting it in my dvd player again some time soon.

Cost of Dying and Viva Maria I havenā€™t seen yet.
Page looks great by the way! We have better reviewers here than the average magazine!

I havenā€™t seen

VIA MARIA
AND GOD SAID TO CAIN (iā€™ve got a vhs somewhere under the title Blood at sundown (or something like that) but i didnā€™t watch it because i read somewhere that there is loads cut out.

Shouldnā€™t lordradish and scherpschutter also contribute to the staff favorites?

they should :wink: