Spaghetti westerns on VHS!

Ok… Bl then?

Make me an offer. I don’t know exactly what it’s worth. I paid €25 for it (incl. shipping), but that doesn’t say much.

That 5 Giants from Texas cover is great, if somewhat misleading - done in that Boris Vallejo style (and possibly by him?) that was so popular then (as with the Scalps cover).
These are not particularly up for sale - but here’s my Greek vids …

What is the english title to the bottom middle one Reverend ?

Key Video is nice. I have 4 myself, all different from yours, and I think I’ll start collecting them once I get some steady income. The one top right is Savage Guns, right? Which one is in the middle, bottom?

Quinta - Fighting Proud Ennioo.

Yep…
and, as above BL

Thanks Reverend …would never have guessed the english title of that one.

So it is Greek after all… I still hadn’t figured what language it was on the subtitles in the DVDr Rev sent me! It looked like some kind of mix of Greek and Hebrew!

Yep - well it’s definately Greek on the cover and the tape case. And that’s where it came from Silence :slight_smile:

[Edit - I noticed Magnus put up a pic of same title, that isn’t there :-\ - wonder if it’s the same cover? (another edit: ooops - jus’ noticed his is Finnish.) So much for Weisser again - “…and today remains a “lost” film.” ;D ]

Does that mean you’d like it?

Dunno yet… I have about 60 euro and don’t want them to disappear too fast!

In that case: never have children

I suggest buying dvd’s, unless you’re a tape collector. You get more movies for that sum and in better quality. And if you want tapes you’re always better off trading, than buying. Trading can get you stuff relatively cheap.

Ok, I’ll check my collection and see which ones I might let go.

I’ll also take trades if you have anything I fancy :wink:

Anyone got this Greek tape of You Are A Carrion And I Will Kill You for sale? Just wondering (I’m still savin’ my money!).