Spaghetti Western drunks?

There have been a few people smoking pot in SWs, but of people being drunk I can now only think of El Puro and the saloon woman in Django, and then there’s Joe in Fistful of Dollars, even if he mostly seemed to be pretending to be drunk

Are there any more drunks?

Hilton in Massacre Time… but only tequila! Great drunk, one of the best.

Camardiel in Arizona Colt Returns as Double Whiskey (what’s in a name)

Aldo Giuffrè in GBU.

Gino Buzzanza in Cjamango

Terrence Hill,
My name is nobody

It’s sort of the question if he’s a drunk lucky bastard or not.

Alex Nicol in Ride and Kill, George Hilton in The Greatest Robbery in the West, Brett Halsey in $20,000 for a Kidnapping, Luke Askew in Night of the Serpents

Anthony Ghidra in Tequila Joe.

El puro of course

The drunk with no name in the beginning of Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows and Peter Martell in May God Forgive You, But I Won’t. And Woody Strode in Keoma.

From my review of Don’t Wait, Django … Shoot - "… a wandering comedy drunkard who hangs his coat on non-existand coathooks, and plays cards against himself with the cards the wrong way around, and argues with himself … great lines - “You’re a liar and a vegetarian, and I want nothing to do with you!” " ;D

Plus there’s a drunkard coffin maker in Four Pistols for my Colt and Steffen in Gentleman Joe of course.
(There’s another one that’s bugging me … hmmmm)

Alex Nicol? Didn’t he appear in The Man from Laramie?

Nicol was pretty good as a drunk in Ride and Kill.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:10, topic:2179”]From my review of Don’t Wait, Django … Shoot - "… a wandering comedy drunkard who hangs his coat on non-existand coathooks, and plays cards against himself with the cards the wrong way around, and argues with himself … great lines - “You’re a liar and a vegetarian, and I want nothing to do with you!” " ;D

Plus there’s a drunkard coffin maker in Four Pistols for my Colt and Steffen in Gentleman Joe of course.
(There’s another one that’s bugging me … hmmmm)[/quote]
He played a drunk in that one? Or was it a joke about this whiskey-bottle-torture-scene?

Anthony Steffen in Gentleman Joe. A quite memorable performance!

Tomas Milian and Roberto Camardiel at shooting in ‘Django kill’
‘Drinking is like praying,you’ve to collect yourself’

Isn’t the good reverend a spaghetti western drunk? ;D

But he only drinks cider!

[quote=“Silence, post:17, topic:2179”]But he only drinks cider![/quote]I assure you he drinks other alcoholic beverages aswell, i’ve witnessed it :wink:

just saw Gentleman Killer last night, and Anthony Steffen’s drunken antics in the film’s climatic sequences are quite something, how he stayed on his feet and managed to shoot after all that whiskey poured down him was amazing, he didn’t even throw up let alone drop dead of alcohol poisoning. Well done sir!

Found that scene very unrealistic (even by SW standards ;)). You would at least faint completely and certainly not be able to shoot after several bottles of whiskey if you get drunk by one glass!