Spaghetti Western Bible Vol 1 (Grindhouse Experience)

Perfect price. I think next time I go to the store I’ll go for the Magnificent Seven Box Set. 4 movies for $30! good price. I think.

I just picked this up, mainly for Viva Django. The price was too good to pass up ($15 at Best Buy). I was actually curious about some of the other titles. I haven’t watched any of them and (as some of you have said), I’m sure there is a lot to be desired from the prints. As far as the films contained in the set, I agree that it would be great to get all Trinity films (plus Viva Django) but I am actually glad that it has some of the films they included. I am very curious to see Blackie the Pirate.

They should make one for Django films. There are so many of them out there, I’m sure they could put 10 random Django films together cheaply. I’d buy it.

i haven’t been remotely interested in the other titles, maybe i should check them out

As far as I remember the print offered on this set is a (suspiciously) nice 2.35:1 one which looks great. Don’t know where they got the print but perhaps it’s ripped from the Scandinavian dvd release which offered a similar pretty gorgeous picture quality. Makes me wonder if what VideoAsia has managed to put together is totally legit, even in the States.

I was wondering if this has anything to do with why you have to contact them with the “proper credentials” to obtain a login to view their available titles…