Spaghetti Heroes: Django - Sartana - Ringo Jasper P. Morgan

I’ve got the Gianni Garko cover.

I have always wanted a copy of this book…and I should have grabbed one when Tony had them at Xploited Cinema!
Now, looking at Amazon…if I want one I will have to cough up over $60.00 (including shipping) for one!
No way I can do that these days.
:frowning:

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:22, topic:1693”]I have always wanted a copy of this book…and I should have grabbed one when Tony had them at Xploited Cinema!
Now, looking at Amazon…if I want one I will have to cough up over $60.00 (including shipping) for one!
No way I can do that these days.
:([/quote]That’s a good price Chris, cost me 60 or 65 euros with shipping!!!

This thread has got my juices going (DON’T LOOK ANY FURTHER CHRIS :wink: ) …

Just ordered it new from Amazon.uk - £34 inc. postage. That seems cheap compared to what you’ve paid. (Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: ) They’ve still got a couple more.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:24, topic:1693”]This thread has got my juices going (DON’T LOOK ANY FURTHER CHRIS :wink: ) …

Just ordered it new from Amazon.uk - £34 inc. postage. That seems cheap compared to what you’ve paid. (Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: ) They’ve still got a couple more.[/quote]Nice one Rev

Man I want this book so bad but its a bit pricey, and I’m currently saving up money to buy the Tim Lucas Bava book that costs close to $300!!

Yeah, well… being without a job, or any other steady income, $60.00 might as well be $1,000.00 to me, right now.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:27, topic:1693”]Yeah, well… being without a job, or any other steady income, $60.00 might as well be $1,000.00 to me, right now.[/quote]True, i was only saying that it’s a good price compared to what i paid, not that i expected you to afford it :wink:

I’m not working myself either at the moment, trading and selling stuff i’ve already got is keeping me going with my collection etc at the moment :wink:

Blimey - I’ll have to goggle this one - not that I’m interested in buying - jus’ to see what makes it so :o !!

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:29, topic:1693”]Blimey - I’ll have to goggle this one - not that I’m interested in buying - jus’ to see what makes it so :o !![/quote]it’s that new anyway, it hasn’t risen or anything

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:24, topic:1693”]This thread has got my juices going (DON’T LOOK ANY FURTHER CHRIS :wink: ) …

Just ordered it new from Amazon.uk - £34 inc. postage. That seems cheap compared to what you’ve paid. (Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: ) They’ve still got a couple more.[/quote]beatcha Rev! mine from Amazon cost £33.78 inc postage

chris- i always wanted to get it from tony at xploitedcinema.com but it was to much for me. so my wife got it for me for like 40 bucks u.s. on ebay. brand new. but it was a very rare find here in the u.s. (at least for me it was) i hope you can find it. :slight_smile:

chris i live on a tight buget so i know were you are coming from!!!

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:28, topic:1693”]True, i was only saying that it’s a good price compared to what i paid, not that i expected you to afford it :wink:

I’m not working myself either at the moment, trading and selling stuff i’ve already got is keeping me going with my collection etc at the moment ;)[/quote]

I hear ya, amigo!

This will make me sound stupid, but I hadn’t even thought to check for this book on eBay!
Thanks for the thought, amigo!

no problem amigo

It’s a draw - I jus’ rounded up amigo :wink:

doh! I can see i’ve got to get up early to get one over you, Rev my man, you truly are a man of wisdom ;)tell me, i note your comment on another thread about having to stop spending, do you have to smuggle your dvd’s past the wife? i get mine delivered to work, and put them on my shelves and if she makes a comment i say " No i’ve had that for ages". had more difficulty with the spaghetti heroes book though. she doesn’t really fall for any of it, i have to use the old Guiliano Gemma charm. ::slight_smile:

HAHAHA I have the same problem man with no name. My parents don’t like me spending, so I had a PO box for a while, than I started using my friend’s address, now I just order stuff when they’re on vacation. They’ve noticed that my whole walk in closet shelf is lined with dvd’s but I tell them that they are just bootlegs that I got for free!

Funny stories fellas :slight_smile: .