Spaghetti Heroes: Django - Sartana - Ringo Jasper P. Morgan

I think this book is good enough to have an own thread. Great book, not to be missed by any true fan (even if I think that the author has a, hm, interesting taste). :))

This is a superb book!

OK. you’re right, for him almost every one is a true classic. But that is one thing to like, because it shows the author’s lovefor the genre. He doesn’t only like the big ones, he really is into the dusters. He loves SW’s bread and butter.

The images are awsome. I used many of them for my custom DVD covers.

And the bonus DVD is more than a giveaway!

Here’s the database link:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Spaghetti_Heroes:_Django_-_Sartana_-_Ringo_Jasper_P._Morgan

This topic should be moved to “Books and Resources” subforum just for clarity.

Yeah you’re right. He also has some reviews for very rare ones.

And it’s a really nice book to look at. IMO it is the one with the nicest pics. I used a couple of the posters for my DVD covers.

And it has a good looking cover.

The book is worth it just for the posters and photos but some of the story synopis are very repetitive and really don’t tell you much about the film other then basic generic descriptions. After awhile I began to skip the story synopsis and tried to pick up on cast informationand other bits of information on the films.

I got it as a present and the cover-version I got is not so nice. I have the one with Django pulling the coffin.

Me too.

I always tried to overlook this,but now i have to think twice …

Na dann, ran an die Buletten, Lanky!

Ich könnts mir ja auch zum Geburtstag schenken lassen ;D

Ehh… what did you just say?

Dillinger said :
Waste no time,buy the book !

I said :
Maybe i’ll get it for birthday.

Thats your idea with ‘Django kill’,if i remember right :wink:

[quote=“LankyFellow, post:14, topic:1693”]Dillinger said :

I said :

Thats your idea with ‘Django kill’,if i remember right ;)[/quote]
Exactly!

[quote=“LankyFellow, post:14, topic:1693”]Dillinger said :

I said :

Thats your idea with ‘Django kill’,if i remember right ;)[/quote]

Haha, nice translation… :smiley:

recieved this book in the post yesterday from Amazon. only just started it ( on page 16) but some great pictures are included and well produced, i also have the cover with Django dragging the coffin.what is the picture on the dvd like and the film 100 Pistols For A Massacre? haven’t seen that one but have seen Vengeance which is a pretty good SW although i understand this version is in German only even though it says German & English on the back of the book.

Great quality on the Una Pistola Per Cento Bare disc. Great book too with reviews of some rare films. But read the reviews after seeing the film, they sometimes contain spoilers. On irritating thing is that he keeps putting in cool comments EVERYWHERE, and then I mean EVERYWHERE. Otherwise it’s all great stuff.

man with no name i know you will like this book. i got it for x-mas i really love it. the 100 graves/vengeance disk is great quality.which book cover do you have? there is like 4 different cover’s

I have the cover with Django dragging the coffin, Django live :slight_smile: