So who's the nasty guy?

Well I been quiet about it, I guess the best thing sometimes is just to ignore. But I just couldn’t help it, and I thing Lindberg deserves this “homage” from the forum, he really did it, to be among some of SW finest villains, but please take it as a nice harmless joke mate, in the end you’re jesuit insistence is not going to convert the already converted, and believe megreed is not a thing of the Jews or of any race or religion in particular, greed does not choose race or religion, is like the sun it shines for everyone, look at me a greedy bastard wanting to win money without working, oh well I guess I deserve to be a villain also.

Major Jackson

Chaco

Ferguson

John

Lindberg

You are almost a poet, El Topo.
But, this is no big deal for me, i was always big fan of Jack Palance, and role of John is indeed one of his best. Corbucci could make a spin-off of Companeros
just about John.
Im also fan of Milian, and as Chaco he was good, but i like more his other roles.

major jackson
very evil bastard!!!
he must be burn alive!! :smiley:

Yes, if you don’t have the accepted politically correct mainstream views, then you’re a nasty villain

That’s the dogma of today

Lemmings by Dr William Pierce
[url]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjttfa_lemmings-dr-william-pierce_news[/url]

So a quote like “Blacks like to set stuff on fire” is an example of this uncorrect “political” view? You must be joking. That is the most racist remark I’ve read in here.

I think you should leave those remarks for your local KKK-forum and stuff your political argument on whatever forums Breivik used to frequent

Lindberg isn’t particularly nasty. He’s just racist.

[quote=“Lindberg, post:4, topic:2808”]Yes, if you don’t have the accepted politically correct mainstream views, then you’re a nasty villain

That’s the dogma of today

Lemmings by Dr William Pierce
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjttfa_lemmings-dr-william-pierce_news[/quote]

Yeah sure nice nice lad this Dr William Pearce, actually nothing that the lack of real hard work, and also the lack of sex can’t explain, Freud was right in the end (sorry another jew, men they keep falling out the sky)
But Lindberg you seem like a nice lad so you shouldn’t put yourself in all that stress, you remind me of those Jehovah witness knocking in every door “…do you wanna share a biblical thought…” of course we don’t want to go away with that stuff, so chill out enjoy some spags and let all those nazi us agaisnt the world stuff to where they like them, it could be worst you could have been born in one of those third world coutries, and not in one of those now mostly in debt ones. And you already got 2 votes ;D

Yap you’re right ;), but the rest of them are real nasty ones, I voted in Major Jackson by the way

::slight_smile:

Hey Mate you’re not banned who am I to banned anyone, I think only Seb can do that like I was just joking like I usually joke Whit my friends, at least I hope I was funny. This is a Western Spaghetti and cinema in general forum remember that, and hey no one would have remember to put a pool on Sylvie Vartan vs Françoise Hardy.
Look how you spent your time is up to you, I also read a lot and know a few things and have seen real action (well almost) in my six month stint in Bosnia, but no one here has to know my political views of whatsoever is boring to them, my bike rides are already boring enought (not to me and ENNIO of course), but I do care what you thing about Sartana films and that kind of stuff.
Any way if we all burn in the future like you say, lets at least take the best out of it and have a few drinks before that.

Actually he is banned. Repeated inappropriate posting will make that unavoidable.
Unfortunately, like the only other person I know of who was banned from this forum Lindberg doesn’t seem to be able to accept this situation and so has signed up again. I hope he will come to understand why this step has been taken and go in peace.
This is not a political forum and is specifically not a place where offensive racist statements are acceptable.

I personally am very sad that it has come to this because before he started with all the Nazi and racist posting Lindberg was a long standing and valuable contributor to this forum. Unfortunately, that doesn’t excuse the content of his recent posts. He has been warned about this before and this time around it is a question of going too far too often. Too bad, but there are acceptable parameters of conduct in a place like this and if you can’t keep within them you’re not welcome. End of story.

All I can say if I were ever banned from the forum you have to step back and ask yourself why. I would not re join as would see it as a time to move on.

[quote=“Phil H, post:12, topic:2808”]Actually he is banned. Repeated inappropriate posting will make that unavoidable.
Unfortunately, like the only other person I know of who was banned from this forum Lindberg doesn’t seem to be able to accept this situation and so has signed up again. I hope he will come to understand why this step has been taken and go in peace.
This is not a political forum and is specifically not a place where offensive racist statements are acceptable.

I personally am very sad that it has come to this because before he started with all the Nazi and racist posting Lindberg was a long standing and valuable contributor to this forum. Unfortunately, that doesn’t excuse the content of his recent posts. He has been warned about this before and this time around it is a question of going too far too often. Too bad, but there are acceptable parameters of conduct in a place like this and if you can’t keep within them you’re not welcome. End of story.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts too.

I have no problems discussing a few of Lindberg’s standpoints in a SW forum, even if I think they are very problematic, but I have a problem if this forum is used to utter what I would call neo-Nazi propaganda and primitive racist prejudices.

Lindberg, I’m sorry to see you go, you were (usually) a great member of the forum. But the law is the law, and its only fair that you listen to the Deputy and leave town. All the best in the future. Perhaps there are other forums out there who would be more accepting of your political/racial posts. Last time I checked, this forum isn’t one of them. Perhaps I would’ve been more sympathetic towards you if your posts were actually more well thought out. For example, “blacks like to set things on fire” is such an absurd generalization. Yes perhaps some cultures in Africa like to make fires (which culture doesn’t?), but to assert that blacks in general are more prone to that behavior than others is incorrect. We all know now that the rioters in London are not demographically entirely composed of “children of third world immigrants” as you say. Blaming the world’s problems on the darker skinned people of the world (of which I am one mind you), will only lead to hostility and unhappiness. .

…what a drama, and i´m only three weeks here.
But it´s of course sad to see this, probably it ended some friendships, which were built here :-
but maybe not, who am i to say that, just a newcomer

No drama, a guy got kicked off a forum for being a dick. Just don´t suck, that´s it. It ain´t that hard.

[quote=“tomas, post:16, topic:2808”]…what a drama, and i´m only three weeks here.
But it´s of course sad to see this, probably it ended some friendships, which were built here :-
but maybe not, who am i to say that, just a newcomer[/quote]

Stuff occasionally happens in this otherwise peaceloving enclave unfortunately. Stick around I’m sure you’ll like it here. The good far outweighs the bad (and the ugly) :wink:

I think it’s really sad we started talking about politics here, and I am really sorry I ever got into any discussions or cared about politics at all.

EDIT: BTW, too bad Lindberg got banned. Wouldn’t have happened if we never started talking about politics.