On the Third Day Arrived the Crow / … e il terzo giorno arrivò il Corvo (Gianni Crea, 1973)

I’m absolutely certain that the guy who plays Pa Sloane and the supposed Gianni Cardillo are two different people.

Not exactly a family film it seems :slight_smile: Did the Something Weird release have an interview?

Maurizio Mannoia. The Italian sounds like Will (Portuguese subtitles: Will), the English more like Phil. The pic is just before he meets his fate.

The guy on the right? No I can’t say I have.

Freaking unfocused. Writer Mino Roli let it all get away from him. Some decent action in it, but not much continuity. Needs a complete overhaul. 2 out of 10.

Berger is good. But it looks like he has walked off the set of a Gothic Western into another film and can not find his way back again.

Perry Dell directed at least 2 low budget T&A flicks. In The Dicktator (1974) the stories are connected loosely by a detective searching for men who have not been infected. This detective is mostly shot from behind but in the last segment we see him from the side. This sure likes it could be Pa Sloane to me… In the opening minutes of Deep Jaws (1976) we have this small role at the hotel. Could this be Pa Sloane? Row 1 - The Dicktator, Row 2 - Pa Sloane, Row 3 - Deep Jaws

What do you think @JonathanCorbett?

1 Like

Yes, in profile too looks like him (with dyed hair)!

side-side

Can anyone tell me if they have seen this movie is it worth it? I love William Berger’s acting. Does anyone know of a DVD or VHS I can purchase of this movie?

Thanks!

1 Like

Haven’t seen it but it’s available on dvd-r from Luminous:

http://www.lfvw.com/on_third_day.html

Bill,

Thanks alot, I appreciate it very much!

This one sucks, like all Gianni Crea westerns.

I finally recieved on DVD and it was very disappointing. I got it because William Berger was the Crow who, I believe had only Ten minutes of film time.

“On the third day arrived the crow” by Gianni Crea is one of the worst spaghetti westerns ever !!! The actors suck (except Billy Boy of course), camera is very sorry, music is antz in the pants, and the story, oh forget about it !!! Not even Billy is able to save this piece of trash and appears only for a few minutes anyhow !!!

Anyway, who likes trashy westerns will be delighted !!!

1 Like

I here you on that. I actually had to pop a lower tab just to relax and sit through this one. You almost want to commit suicide!!! :-[

This film’s page in the database has been upgraded to the new layout. Please help us improve it by contributing information and material.

Really enjoyed this one, after about a year of not liking it . there is something about it. love it now.