Most unpopular Spaghetti Westerns?

But I remember that we had most of this discussions already in this similar thread:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html

Not interested in his views one bit.

[quote=“Stanton, post:21, topic:2554”]But I remember that we had most of this discussions already in this similar thread:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html[/quote]
Some of the discussions in this thread are amusing. ;D

Sounds like some SD stuff

Anthony Steffen is better than Robert De Niro! Amusing indeed!

And it gets worse! Wow… .

<3 Shobary

I thought 4 of the Apocalypse was a very good movie though not enough action to be a top SW for me. Boot Hill was unwatchable. Definitely bottom of the barrel imo.

Ixney on the arsanate angodje :wink: :wink:

I saw it and hated it. I tried to like it too.

Yes, another fan! I should set up a fan page for it ;D.

4 of the Apocalypse is not so much an action western, despite having several violent scenes.

Oh well even if I don not like them, every SW has a little space in my heart, at least i try to see them all. I just wished to be in one of them, could be a a Fidani or worst I would not care (and it wouldn’t get worst i guess). ;D

I definitely give every movie a chance and the reviews on other pages usually do not influence my viewing either. Some of the worst ones I like but there are a couple that are just bad.

Excuse me, but why do you speak a creole lagnuage that’s a mix between Basque and Albanian?

As far as Shobary is concerned: He’s just a guy with an opinion, just like the rest of us. His website is ok and the coffin ratings are nice, but I wouldn’t call those little scribblings of his reviews. Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea and he is one of the first to set up such a thing; respect for that. But he’s been slacking off a bit lately. These days the swdb is the number one spaghetti site :slight_smile:

Yes. It´s entertaining, therefore I don´t mind the cheese.

I’m not saying who people don’t like it don’t like it because of him, but since that particular review has gotten very well known some people get the idea it’s not well liked.

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:35, topic:2554”]As far as Shobary is concerned: He’s just a guy with an opinion, just like the rest of us. His website is ok and the coffin ratings are nice, but I wouldn’t call those little scribblings of his reviews. Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea and he is one of the first to set up such a thing; respect for that. But he’s been slacking off a bit lately. These days the swdb is the number one spaghetti site :slight_smile:
Yes. It´s entertaining, therefore I don´t mind the cheese.[/quote]
BTW, I wish he would get started on the reviews again too.

[quote=“Silence, post:34, topic:2554”]Excuse me, but why do you speak a creole lagnuage that’s a mix between Basque and Albanian?[/quote]At they, eime earde ilense se, isei igpe atinlei

Still don’t get it :-[.

Allow me to translate.