Lorenzo Robledo vs. Frederico Boido

Lorenzo vs. Frederico

Who is your man?

Boido hands down

Lorenzo. He always looks a bit like a poor substitute for Peter Lorre. And he’s an Italian gunslinger right from the start!

Federico, he looks kind of evil and he is great when he plays all those psychos and mean bastards

Lorenzo. He looks like a man on the edge of life.

Well obviously I have to go for my man Lorenzo. Anyone who gets killed as often and as early as he does needs as much love as they can get. Having said that, I’m a big fan of Rick too and in most other pairings he may well have got my nod.

Lorenzo.

Lorenzo, if only for that terrible scene in The Big Gundown: he offers Lee some water and is immediately knocked down by him!

If I’m not mistaken it’s one of the few films in which he is NOT killed and then this happens …

Such an unlucky man

There is a film (although the title escapes me at the moment, but Phil’ll know) where dear Lorenzo gets shot whilst he’s on fire and he falls into a water trough. He dies of course, but which particular death gets him first (bleeding; first degree burns or drowning) is open to conjecture.
But even this pales to the magnificence which is Boido.
BOIDO! BOIDO! BOIDO! 8) 8) 8)

I remember this Robledo death but can’t recall the title of the film either.
This will haunt me now until I remember it.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:9, topic:1949”]There is a film (although the title escapes me at the moment, but Phil’ll know) where dear Lorenzo gets shot whilst he’s on fire and he falls into a water trough. He dies of course, but which particular death gets him first (bleeding; first degree burns or drowning) is open to conjecture.
But even this pales to the magnificence which is Boido.
BOIDO! BOIDO! BOIDO! 8) 8) 8)[/quote]
Dust in the Sun! It was such a hillarious over the top scene :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s got to be Boido. As well as his solo roles, he formed a memorably deranged double act (on a couple of occasions at least) with the incomparable Luciano Rossi.

That’s the one.
Poor old Lorenzo gets it every which way in this film.

I’ll go with Rick Boyd. Great face for a bad guy.

Yeah man!

Definitely Federico for me! He’s the only reason that i actually like “And For A Roof…” Just wish he’d lasted longer in some films…

Lorenzo…he’s John Q. EveryDeadMan

Frederico Boido one million times better! :-*