Looking for a specific movie, I don't have a whole lot of info

So, for the past 10 years I have been looking for a movie I saw at my Grandmothers house one summer. The only thing I can remember for sure about the movie is that there was a family shot and killed by some bad guys (not sure what kind). There was a father, older son, a younger son (probably between 8 and 12 yrs old) and I think a daughter who were all shot and killed. It was daylight when the family was killed (I’m pretty sure they were going about day 2 day business), the older boy may have been in a wagon. I’m fairly certain they kept the wife/mother alive. I am also fairly certain that after killing the family they moved into the family’s house (with the woman they kept alive. If i remember right, the young son was killed on or near a well, I believe he was shot in the back.

What I’m not as sure of, is that I think I remember a man getting off of a train toward the beginning of the movie, after the family was shot and killed because I’m pretty sure they were killed in the first 20 mins of the movie. I think I remember a harmonica somewhere in there.

I know this isn’t a lot to go on, but if it sounds familiar, let me know what u think. I’m pretty sure it’s not Death Rides a Horse…

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear back,
Claire

Try this:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Once_Upon_a_Time_in_the_West

It’s almost certainly Sergio Leone’s Once Upon a Time in the West.

[quote=“John Welles, post:3, topic:2218”]It’s almost certainly Sergio Leone’s Once Upon a Time in the West.[/quote]ditto

Looking for a specific movie, I don't have a whole lot of info......
LOL. It seems odd that you weren't able to find this movie just by googling for it. This is only THE most famous spaghetti western ever :)

True, true !!! Very odd !!! :wink:

Thank you so much!! That is what it was!! I’m not very western inclined and I wasnt sure what to put into google, lol. I don’t even know what a spaghetti western is! lol. In googling for it tho, it did bring me to this site, where yall could solve my ten year search in under 4 hrs!! This is great, thank-you so much!! :wink: :wink:

claire

[quote=“clairebear2277, post:7, topic:2218”]I’m not very western inclined … I don’t even know what a spaghetti western is!
claire[/quote]
Stick around then gal - there’s gold in them there hills! :wink:

LOL. I asked about googling because when I took 4 main words from your own description “harmonica family shot western” and googled them the first search hit was the Once Upon A Time in the West wikipedia page :slight_smile:

But as the Rev said, do stick around there’s a lot of good movies to be seen in the genre amiga !