Last Post

I think I know what a [b]woman is but if there are any secret codes I need to know ;)!

In a few years, I’ll be there for you! :wink:

[quote=“Silence, post:21, topic:2030”]I think I know what a [b]woman is but if there are any secret codes I need to know ;)![/quote]The only code you need to know is always say “yes”, and at least pretend to listen; even if you could’nt give a rat’s ass! :wink:

Works for me! :slight_smile:

… except when challenged with “Does my bum look big in this?”

It still works then I…I ;)?

Unless they’re going for the ‘big bum’ thing! Here some folks prefer a juicy melon over a ripe plum!

The inane banter light goes off frequently in our household :smiley:

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:26, topic:2030”]… except when challenged with “Does my bum look big in this?”[/quote]I’m afraid Idiot’s off the hook for this one. I wiegh 108 on a bad day, and no one likes a flat bum!

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:29, topic:2030”]The inane banter light goes off frequently in our household :D[/quote]Yep. Not a house of deep thinkers!

I…I…Idiot… I so understand what you’re really saying. It’s absolutely crystal clear. Can you please be more cryptic? :wink:

Silence & Korano. Don’t listen to those guys. I’m here for you to decipher Womanese. :smiley:

Thanks guys… I love how this thread went from congratulations to how to deal with your wife… you guys are priceless.

We had a couple things at the reception that were Spaghetti Western themed and when I get some photos I would rather show you than describe them to you but the cool thing was my now wife let me have the DJ play some pasta music during the lull in the party…

Django (main theme instrumental version)
Farewell Colonel (For a Few Dollars More)
The Ecstasy of Gold (The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly)
The Great Silence (main theme)
Duello Nel Texas (Suite)

[quote=“Frank Talby, post:33, topic:2030”]Thanks guys… I love how this thread went from congratulations to how to deal with your wife… you guys are priceless.

We had a couple things at the reception that were Spaghetti Western themed and when I get some photos I would rather show you than describe them to you but the cool thing was my now wife let me have the DJ play some pasta music during the lull in the party…

Duello Nel Texas (Suite)[/quote]

Sounds very cool.
Glad to hear it all went well.

It went very well thanks Phil

Unlike Spurs on saturday.
Oops, wrong thread :wink:

[quote=“Frank Talby, post:33, topic:2030”]We had a couple things at the reception that were Spaghetti Western themed and when I get some photos I would rather show you than describe them to you but the cool thing was my now wife let me have the DJ play some pasta music during the lull in the party…

Duello Nel Texas (Suite)[/quote]

Cool !

[quote=“Phil H, post:36, topic:2030”]Unlike Spurs on saturday.
Oops, wrong thread ;)[/quote]

Thanks for that I did not see their score… lovely. lol.

[quote=“Frank Talby, post:33, topic:2030”]The Ecstasy of Gold (The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly)
The Great Silence (main theme)[/quote]

These were on the playlist during/after the service at my wedding.

[quote=“Phil H, post:36, topic:2030”]Unlike Spurs on saturday.
Oops, wrong thread ;)[/quote]

You beat me to it Phil (not that Arsenal did much better).

That was not going to be played during the Catholic mass we had planned but it was great to have some of it played during our reception.