Last Post

as a single Pistolero. As many of you know I take the big plunge (for the 2nd time) tomorrow. We are looking forward to it and we will be glad once it is here.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I’ll converse you all on Monday.

Congratulations and best wishes!

Enjoy your last days of freedom… ;D

HEY!!!.. By that I don’t mean going out whoreing & such :wink:

Joking aside, all the best.

I tell you what… now’s the time to watch all the worst films in your ‘to watch’ pile so that you don’t have to put your future wife through the pain!

All the best for the big day brother.
And all my very best wishes for the future.

have a great day Frank! enjoy! ;D

Have a great day Frank! Best wishes to you and your wife! And as Ming said, don’t let her feel too much pain over the worst films in your watching pile ;).

For the second time? Don’t you ever learn?

Seriously, I hope the wedding goes/went well (guessing you won’t be taking time out on the big day to read the forum…) and wish you both much happiness (even if you are a Spurs fan).

Have a great day Frank !

Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

Are you and Mrs Talby going on a honeymoon? If so, have a great time.

Never taken the plunge myself but my Best Wishes to you both! Hope everything goes/went without a hitch! :wink:

:wink:

Seriously, good luck FT!

RIP :’(

Wait, wrong thread! Will Mrs. Frank post like Ms. Idiot?

Good Luck.

:smiley:

Me & the Ms. are watching Kill The Wickeds right now. I think I’m lucky guys! :wink:

Then why are you on the forum right now? Get back to the damn movie!

I’ve seen it before. It’s her sort of movie so I suggested it…& now she’s asleep! :stuck_out_tongue:
I think it’s less the movie & more the fact that she has been up since 5:00 AM. There’s always a movie playing in my house (unless sports are on). I watch movies in depth when I’m in bed for the night.

Idiot’s theme, slightly mistreated:

Idiot’s theme, slightly mistreated (reprise):

I…I…Idiot, don’t scare him lol :smiley:

:smiley:

Well she is one of your kind & when I say your kind I mean women & all men know what that can mean (Silence, Rififii & Korano…you will one day too! ;))