Koch & Wild East DVDs for sale - Rainbow titles

Johnny Hamlet, Yankee, Killer Kid, 7 Dollars On The Red, A Barrel Full of Dollars

$20 each
or
$15 each if buying more than one

Shipping included in price for US address.
Shipping to rest of world would have to be calculated and added to price

All discs were bought new and obsessively stored in my collection. Would like to keep 'em, but times is rough. ::slight_smile:

7 Dollars on the Red

A Barrel Full of Dollars

Killer Kid

Yankee

I’ll take Johnny Hamlet, if still available.

As of now, its still available… if you want to PM me your address, I can check shipping prices.

-edit- Actually, I just checked shipping prices for various destinations and looks like international shipping is typically about $13 for one of these dvds. Seems a bit high to me, guess international shipping would be an additional $10 on the above prices since I’m already including US shipping n the price.

Shipping from the US to European Union is a bitch. And one can’t even lower the costs by buying big orders, because then you have to pay customs. It’s really a terrible situation. :frowning:

Johnny Hamlet sold to BL

As far as customs, I won’t be declaring any value on these so no worries there. Shipping for one seems to be about the same as shipping two, so can save a bit by getting a couple.

But I’m sure these rainbow titles are still available within Europe via ebay or amazon

Sorted out my monthly finances, so for now I get to keep my remaining rainbow titles and am no longer selling them.

That may change at any time, for anyone looking.

Living on one’s wits comes with the ups and the downs…

Rest are back up for sale :wink:

(7 Dollars On The Red, Yankee, Barrel Full of Dollars, Killer Kid)

Lowering price to $15 each shipped to US or $22 each shipped outside US

That was fast :wink: .

I live in the fast lane :smiley:

[quote=“autephex, post:1, topic:3328”]$15 each

All discs were bought new and obsessively stored in my collection. Would like to keep 'em, but times is rough. ::slight_smile:

7 Dollars on the Red

A Barrel Full of Dollars

Killer Kid

Yankee[/quote]

I had previously decided to keep these again :stuck_out_tongue: but one of my favorite audio production software companies is having a big sale and so I need to generate some funds to buy their software. The above titles are back for sale, and also the following DVDs:

The Mercenary - Koch DVD - this release:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/The_Mercenary_DVD_Review

And the following Wild East DVDs:

Kill or Be Killed / Kill The Wickeds

Hands Up Dead Man! You’re Under Arrest / Revenge of the Resurrected

One Damned Day at Dawn… Django Meets Sartana / Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows

Kill Them All And Come Back Alone

I will add prices for the Wild East discs tomorrow as I need to see what they sell for, or feel free to make me an offer.

If anyone wants to buy the whole lot or several, I will make you a deal

Checked the DB for The Mercenary, says there’s a “Re-Release in an Amaray case without booklet”. That refer to this DVD or the one with the yellow cover? Also, how much for the Mercenary?