Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

Il Mercenario kommt dieses Jahr auf BluRay… mehr morgen

Too bad! Already ordered this one last year and still waiting for an status update by the DVD seller :frowning: THX, Sebastian!

Da ich gerade hier bin…

Zwiebel Jack wird auch auf Blu kommen…

sorry wollte schon längst die ganze news posten. es kommen 4 franco nero

Il Mercenario
Mit Django kam der Tod (mit beiden deutschen Fassungen)
Zwiebel-Jack räumt auf

und ein vierter

…darauf hat die Welt gewartet… ::slight_smile: Na ja, aber trotzdem schön, dass sich auch 2014 was tut bei den Spaghetti-VÖs. Auf “Die sieben Pistolen des McGregor” bin ich auf jeden Fall gespannt.

Do we really need another version of Mercenary? I love the movie but I already have 2. Does anyone know how Koch decides what to put out? Their releases seem to be pretty random. How about Sartana Does not Forgive or Sartanas Here Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin? Just looking at George Hilton’s filmography I saw at least 4 or 5 that don’t have proper releases. Oh well, Cry Onion it is.

Well, considering it will be a new HD transfer of the film on blu ray… yes, it is definitely a needed addition of an essential spagh

Don’t get me wrong. I like Blu rays too. But the picture quality on the Koch DVDs I have is good enough for me! I’d rather have one remastered Moment to Kill DVD than three different versions of Il Mercenario.

who sais its much of an new transfer though… i guess the evaluation is: what will sell well, and what material do we own that will look OK in HD

But Il mercenario is one which deserves a HD upgrade. The DVD was good, but not great. And then it at least proves that Il mercenario has some selling potential. Better so then a oop title which then becomes overly expensive.

For the release strategy of Koch or Explosive Media.
The problem is as ever there is no real release strategy possible. Of course they would like to bring the best Spags, but then I know that there are a lot of titles which are not possible that easy:

a: the rights are too expensive
b: another label has the rights, does not much with them, but does not sell them either
c: bootleg releases slim the chance to make money with certain SWs
d: some studios like Warner sit on their rights, but never sell them
e: no proper master is available
f: no German dub exists, or the dub is lost or partly destroyed

So they release what they can get, or what is possible from the Spags they can get.

Makes sense. Just too bad more titles aren’t possible. Koch does excellent work and seems like they’re interested in the genre.

Just too bad more titles aren't possible. Koch does excellent work and seems like they're interested in the genre.

I concur.

I’ll be sticking with my DVD copy of THE MERCENARY. That’s good enough for me.

Yes sticking with the dvd aswell, as its not one of my favourite westerns from the director.

I have to admit I really like it (much more than COMPANEROS). I think Corbucci was really firing on all-cylinders on this outing.

It seems there is an issue with the box as Amazon.de is putting THE blu-ray sale on hold (uberprufung).
What’s THE deal with these new discs?

Angel eyes

We don’t know! Does anybody know???

Koch Media schreibt auf Facebook folgendes:

Liebe Fans, wir brauchen eure Hilfe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvTmiXva4k

Hier seht ihr den westdeutschen Kinotrailer zu “2x Judas” mit Gerd Martienzen auf Klaus Kinski. Leider ist dieser Trailer das Einzige, was wir noch von dem Film in westdeutscher Synchro haben. Das gleiche Problem haben wir bei Enzo G. Castellaris “Drei ausgekochte Halunken”. Wir haben bereits diverse Filmarchive, Privatsammler und Leute, die uns schon oft auf der Suche nach seltenen Synchros helfen konnten, gefragt.

Da wir bei diesen beiden Filmen leider nicht weiter kommen, hoffen wir nun auf unsere Facebook-Fans. Vielleicht hat einer von euch die Filme auf 35mm in der Sammlung oder kennt jemanden, den wir fragen könnten. Wenn ihr also Hinweise für uns habt, schreibt bitte entweder einen Kommentar unter diesen Post oder schickt uns eine Nachricht, wir würden uns riesig freuen!

:slight_smile: Dachte, ich poste das mal hier rein…wäre schade, wenn die BRD-Synchro nicht auftaucht…

mehr zur neuen koch box

http://www.schnittberichte.com/news.php?ID=7573

Gibts etwas neues aus dem Hause Koch? Schade das die Regenbogen-Collection nicht weitergeführt wird. Eine Fortführung mit Blu-Rays bleibt wohl ein Traum.