Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

Hab die DVD da und da ich gerade Sebastians Frage bei Facebook gesehen habe. Es ist englischer Ton drauf und die Szenen, wo es keine englische Synchro gibt, gibt es englische Untertitel. Dazu gibt es kompletten italienischen Ton, deutschen Ton natürlich und deutsche UT für den ital. Ton.

Na, bestens …

cool! Was ich nicht so ganz verstehe ist, warum das immer so ein wenig verheimlicht wird :wink:

Wieso? Der englische Ton wurde doch angekündigt? Im anderen Forum war zu lesen, dass es sehr schwierig war den italienischen Ton zu bekommen, darum wurde er vermutlich nicht angekündigt. Auf der DVD steht er aber auch mit drauf.

ah, in den produktbeschreibungen im web hab ich das noch nirgends gelesen…

Auf Cinefacts.de
stellt Michael H die Frage ob Django - Colt an der Kehle auch mit nicht so toller Qualität veröffentlicht werden soll?
[url]http://forum.cinefacts.de/169439-neue-koch-media-western-reihe-77.html[/url]
Ja aber sicher doch !!!

Guten tag. Ich bin Sundance und wohne in Finnland. Ich spreche nicht Deutsch. Scheiße!

So anyways, in my opinion the screencaps look horrible. I understand the source must be really crappy but those screencaps don’t even look like film anymore. The Italians must have applied some heavy filtering to it. I’m not sure it would better without all the filtering though… although at least it might look like film which is how I’d prefer it.

If they include English audio (or subtitles) and uncut (unlike the Italian DVD?) I think I would buy it regardless.

Die DVD wird ungeschnitten sein !

[quote=“Sundance, post:347, topic:1132”]Guten tag. Ich bin Sundance und wohne in Finnland. Ich spreche nicht Deutsch. Scheiße!

So anyways, in my opinion the screencaps look horrible. I understand the source must be really crappy but those screencaps don’t even look like film anymore. The Italians must have applied some heavy filtering to it. I’m not sure it would better without all the filtering though… although at least it might look like film which is how I’d prefer it.

If they include English audio (or subtitles) and uncut (unlike the Italian DVD?) I think I would buy it regardless.[/quote]
Hi sundance, sorry but yes the screencaps look bad and a guy from KochMedia is asking if they should release a DVD of May God Forgive You… But I Won’t in such a quality or not? It should be uncut like the Italian DVD. Like you if the Movie is uncut and they put some nice specials on it I would buy it.

The Italian DVD is not uncut, but the Koch will be uncut.

The cut scenes are on the Italian DVD as bonus.

[quote=“Stanton, post:350, topic:1132”]The Italian DVD is not uncut, but the Koch will be uncut.

The cut scenes are on the Italian DVD as bonus.[/quote]

That’s what the text says.

The image is so heavily filtered that everything - including the actors - seems to be made of plastic. Absolutely awful. Some Blu-ray discs look like this (GBU isn’t that bad, but it’s not good either)

In the uncut version the film is okay, but no more than that, I’d rather see Koch concentrating on a more essential movie, Requiem for a Gringo for example, or Requiescant.

The Sam Cooper DVD giveaway is now up on the SWDB Facebook Page, soon also on the main page of the SWDB as well. EU adresses only at this point, sorry

Koch Media extravagant, die Western Unchained Collection:

http://planet.spaghetti-western.net/2012/12/pressemitteilung-italowesternreihe-western-unchained-ab-18-januar-2013-auf-dvd-und-blu-ray/

ding dong http://planet.spaghetti-western.net/bleigericht-dvd-rezension-italowestern-enyzklopaedie/

Weisst jemand was los mit dem Django-den colt on der Kehle DVD ist?

wegen dem VÖ termin meinst du?

Genau. Ich dachte es war 31/12… Jetzt steht nicht verfuegbar bei Amazon.

isch frag ma

Oh ja, das interessiert mich auch brennend. Vielen Dank schonmal fürs Nachfragen, Sebastian!

I have confirmation that “colt an der kehle” was canceled by koch media