Jeff Cameron

Cameron was one of the stuntmen actors who had little acting skil but tremendous skill in fights, shooting, leaps, and stunts in general. Making him perfect for fellas like Fidani, D’Amato, and others. Someone here said that at least he looked like he could honestly fuck up your day.

Whats your opinion of him?

He was astonishingly good in Pray to God and Dig Your Grave.

[quote=“Stanton, post:2, topic:1931”]He was astonishingly good in Pray to God and Dig Your Grave.[/quote]agreed, I also liked him in Bounty Killer for Trinity. Otherwise I don’t like him that much, he doesn’t have much screen presence or proper looks for western hero imo.

Truly awful in a lead role. But outstanding as a supporting player.

Agreed.

Jeff Cameron is the ultimate Fidani actor, the personification of everything Fidani stands for. Shooting, riding, fighting, jumping and flying through the air, bad acting.

W Jeff Cameron!

My favourite Fidani scene (the infamous shooting of the bank robbers) wouldn’t be imaginable with a different actor.

[quote=“Dillinger, post:6, topic:1931”]Jeff Cameron is the ultimate Fidani actor, the personification of everything Fidani stands for. Shooting, riding, fighting, jumping and flying through the air, bad acting.

W Jeff Cameron!

My favourite Fidani scene (the infamous shooting of the bank robbers) wouldn’t be imaginable with a different actor.[/quote]

Again, I am agreeing with the Dillinger

I like 'em… if it wasn’t for Fidani though, I may not

Hey buddy, long time no see.

I was about to write something about you in the missing members section :wink:

i like to make a random post every now and then to avoid suspicion ;D

So today’s your random day.

may not get rid of me that quickly this time around… :wink:

Are you on a roll then :wink: