Is there any a book juvenile of western genre?

Hello everyone! Well, I start as a new user asking this question :slight_smile:
you see, I’ve been writing a young novel of the western genre, but of course, when I say young I do not mean books like Twilight and stuff hahahaha od course not :stuck_out_tongue:
My novel has romance, yes, but not the cloying kind, although it has more adventure, mysteries, tragedies, among other things, and nothing to bored the public, or so I’ve tried to do. My inspiration comes mainly from the game Red Dead Redemption, which is set in the old west… Well, that’s enough of me for now, I want to know is if there is any western genre juvenile book :smiley:
I have wondered this many times, because I’ve only seen western novels but for adults, you know what I mean. Lol please, do not ask me how I noticed it.

well, anyway, anyone knows? :slight_smile:

P.s: I am using a translator, so I do not know if I write well at the moment, although I know little I do not trust at all of me.

Karl May wrote a couple.

If you considerer Comic books there are several, but of course those are for a juvenile public from the start

Caroline Lawrence is writing a series of books for kids based in the west known as ‘The Pinkerton Mysteries’. She previously wrote a very successful series based in ancient Rome which my daughters really enjoyed. Don’t know what these latest ones are like but here’s a link to her website:

http://www.pkpinkerton.com/caroline-lawrence

Oh, and welcome to the forum Anna.

Karl May wrote a couple.
I will try to find his books, thanks.
If you considerer Comic books there are several, but of course those are for a juvenile public from the start
Well, not at all, I'm looking for a book rather than a comic, but also are interesting.
Caroline Lawrence is writing a series of books for kids based in the west known as 'The Pinkerton Mysteries'. She previously wrote a very successful series based in ancient Rome which my daughters really enjoyed. Don't know what these latest ones are like but here's a link to her website:

http://www.pkpinkerton.com/caroline-lawrence

Oh, and welcome to the forum Anna.

. However, even for children I’m going to read, I have a little book of cowboys that actually is for children to learn to read hahaha God, I almost died of embarrassment when I buy, but hey, I’m still here hah xD so, thanks for the link :slight_smile:

And thanks for the welcome :smiley: I’m glad to be welcomed here!