Is it a Spaghetti Western?

There are a lot of Westerns, which can’t be attached very clearly to the Spag Western categories. So if you have an example for this you can post it here so that we all together can discuss about this.

My first contribution is Küçük kovboy. It is a turkey movie, but on ofdb.de and on imdb.com stands, that it’s partly shot in italy. But there isn’t an italian production company.
So what would you say? Link: Küçük kovboy (1973) - Reference View - IMDb

CUTTHROATS NINE IS A SPAGHETTI WESTERN,BUT ABOUT AS FAR REMOVED FROM THE TYPICAL SW AS IVE SEEN,MORE OF A THILLER HORROR SURVIVAL STORY THAT HAPPENS TO TAKE PLACE IN THE “OLD WEST” TIME PERIOD.THIS IS A VERY DARK VERY BLOODY LITTLE FILM,WITH NO GOOD GUYS AT ALL.THERE ARE SEVERAL TWIST,AND NO ONE IS SAFE FROM A BLOODY END.

jonah, what are you talking about cutthroats nine?

How about “Don’t Touch the White Woman!” Has anyone seen this? Is it a western at all? I’ve read that it’s pretty bizarre film.

DONT TOUCH THE WHITE WOMAN-is a hippie take on gen custer,set in modern day(1974) paris,your typical “white man is evil/stupid” indian is noble/without flaw" b.s. :-\

Another interesting case to discuss:
[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Krasnye_kolokola%2C_film_pervyy_-_Meksika_v_ogne[/url]
Technically it’s a spag. Looking forward to hearing other’s opinions

MEXICO IN FLAMES is more documentary than a film. It’s very long and to me was very boring.
I had to watch in three installments and even then I fell asleep twice. Only the Ursula Andress nude scene woke me up.

[quote=“Tom B., post:7, topic:192”]MEXICO IN FLAMES is more documentary than a film. It’s very long and to me was very boring.
I had to watch in three installments and even then I fell asleep twice. Only the Ursula Andress nude scene woke me up.[/quote]
Is there an english version of it available somewhere?

[quote=“Tom B., post:7, topic:192”]. Only the Ursula Andress nude scene woke me up.[/quote]Where? In your trousers! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lode, post:1, topic:192”]There are a lot of Westerns, which can’t be attached very clearly to the Spag Western categories. So if you have an example for this you can post it here so that we all together can discuss about this.

My first contribution is Küçük kovboy. It is a turkey movie, but on ofdb.de and on imdb.com stands, that it’s partly shot in italy. But there isn’t an italian production company.
So what would you say? Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0269460/combined[/quote]
Some kind of strange mix of Spaghetti Western, Eurowestern and Kebab Western.