I Want Him Dead Soundtrack

Just bought this Nico Fidenco soundtrack and love it.

I think I may purchase this one aswell!

I bought this soundtrack shortly after getting the film. Very impressive, and well worth the purchase! :wink:

Just got this soundtrack and yes it’s definitely very nice. Am listening to it right now in fact. The only problem with these soundtracks is that they make me wanna se the movie again and I have already (too?) many spaghetti western on my to-see list… Damn 24 hour days.

Yes, like you say this is a nice one !

I was so impressed I recently picked up the BURY THEM DEEP soundtrack also by Fidenco, which has 36 tracks and is also a great listen.

Got that one along with the Lo Voglio Morto-soundtrack. Actually also got the soundtrack to Uno di piu’ all’inferno also by Fidenco in the same package :slight_smile:

God I love those spaghetti western tunes…

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:6, topic:642”]Got that one along with the Lo Voglio Morto-soundtrack. Actually also got the soundtrack to Uno di piu’ all’inferno also by Fidenco in the same package :slight_smile:

God I love those spaghetti western tunes…[/quote]

Some great music in this batch !

Yeah been buying a lot of those ltd. ed. GDM-releases before they go OOP. Got a couple of more coming.

I have 2 questions; as you probably know the title tune is not the same for the english dubbed version and the Italian version of this film, are both songs on the CD?

And also, does anyone know if the music to “In a Colts Shadow” can be found on CD, this is also by Fidenco!

[quote=“Silvanito, post:9, topic:642”]I have 2 questions; as you probably know the title tune is not the same for the english dubbed version and the Italian version of this film, are both songs on the CD?

And also, does anyone know if the music to “In a Colts Shadow” can be found on CD, this is also by Fidenco![/quote]

Both Italian and English versions of the title tune, are on the I WANT HIM DEAD soundtrack.

I have already posted some info on the In a Colts Shadow soundtrack:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,836.0.html

There was also an L.P issue from 1986 , but that will be quite rare I suspect aswell now.

Yes, lucky you to have this deleted score! :wink:

Anyway there are lots of spaghetti-music being released nowadays!

Are you planning to get the new release of Navajo Joe?

[quote=“Silvanito, post:11, topic:642”]Yes, lucky you to have this deleted score! :wink:

Anyway there are lots of spaghetti-music being released nowadays!

Are you planning to get the new release of Navajo Joe?[/quote]

Yes, I was well surprised when I came across this little gem !

Good chance some of the music will get re-released again, as like you say there
is lots of spaghetti-music being released nowadays.

Oh yes, I think I will have to have the new Navajo Joe score, as this is one of my favs !

Are you going to make a purchase ?

Yes I will get it too, one of Morricone’s best!

Good stuff , 35 tracks of pure Morricone at his best !