I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Got the Arrow blu-ray of Day of Anger in the mail today.

Arrived today:

[quote=“last.caress, post:2542, topic:69”]Arrived today:

[/quote]

Mine too.
Looking forward to a viewing very son.

I’m still waiting for mine to arrive.

Mine’s slated to arrive tomorrow, according to Amazon :smiley:

I ordered^too…and italowestern enzykl etc vol3(have other titles except taste of killing already but price was right)…

Got my copy of Day of Anger on blu-ray by Arrow today…here it is amongst my other SW blus.

Ordered:

• The Return of Ringo (Western Unchained)
  • Shoot the Living and Pray for the Dead (Western Unchained)
  • Navajo Joe (Western Unchained)
  • The Stranger Collection (Colloseo Films)

Well, my Cemetery Without Crosses finally came in today, quite pleased :smiley: Looking forward to watching this tonight!

Cemetery without Crosses has arrived (as did The Last Picture Show), although not without having to give tortuous directions to the Amazon Logistics driver… What was wrong with Royal Mail?

A bunch of catching-up and re-buyings arrived today:

Sabata (Explosive Media bluray)
Django tötet leise / Auch Django’s Kopf hat seinen Preis (Great Movies bluray)
Für ein paar Leichen mehr (Wild Coyote dvd)
100.000 Dollar für Ringo (Wild Coyote dvd)
Buccaroo - Galgenvögel zwitschern nicht (Wild Coyote dvd)
Sein Steckbrief ist kein Heiligenbild (Wild Coyote dvd)
Sancho - Dich küsst der Tod (Savoy dvd)
Ein Hosianna für zwei Halunken (Edel dvd)
Ohne Dollar keinen Sarg (Marketing Film dvd)

Got Arrow (US) Video’s Day of Anger and Cemetery Without Crosses, Blue Underground’s Companeros and Man, Pride and Vengeance (blu-ray) and ordered Warner Archive’s Stranger Collection (DVD) and Koch’s new blu-ray release of The Mercenary (those last two haven’t arrived yet).

[/url]
[url=http://postimage.org/]free image host[url]http://postimage.org/[/url]

Got the Django Italo Western box set for not bad price of £23 from an Amazon seller. Been after this for ages so very happy.

1 Like

Nice work 8). I remember when I got that boxset, I won it off an ebay seller years ago for 19 pounds.

Last night while the girlfriend and I were watching Django I felt like I deserved a treat, so I ordered myself the Cemetery Without Crosses, Face to Face blu’s and VCI’s Boss. Should be delivered on Thursday. Can’t wait!

Im glad I waited until the hype around the Tarantino Django movie died down to get it cheap . And waited for the fadsters to start selling off theirs once they have moved onto the next “in” movie.

I got django box too, ~52€ including shipping. Not so cheap but have seen higher prices in ebay.

Well, I haven’t posted an update in here in a while. Since my last haul I’ve been a bit selective in my spag purchases. From memory:

Cemetery w/o Crosses Arrow Blu
Stranger Collection from Warner Archive
Ringo and His Golden Pistol from the same
Comin’ at Ya! DVD (which I’m kicking myself over cause of the Blu announcement)

And, several months ago which I didn’t even think to mention, I managed to grab one of the holy grails (if not the) for what I thought to be a reasonable price:

Wild East’s Fistful of Trailers

You should kick yourself no matter what. A dreadful movie. Why anybody would want to release it on blu-ray is beyond me. Not that I’m not going to pick it up mind you :slight_smile:

Very hard to come by that one for some reason. Had a copy myself at one point that I sold and am looking for a substitute :slight_smile: One of two Wild East-releases I don’t have in my collection.

Congratulations on finding it.

^what is the other one? I am still missing 9, number would be lower if one ebay.uk seller would have agreed to ship abroad. But life sucks often…

:-*