House Guest is Finally Leaving! :D :D :D :D

;D Just had to share.

It felt like ants crawling all over me when she was around. Don’t get me wrong - anyone can stay at my home, provided it’s a villa with a staff of butlers, hired help, security guards, funded by a fat auto-refilling private banking account. The irony is that this guest does having a private banking account (>:( they can stay in a 5-star hotel for a month and it won’t be a problem) and still wants to stay at my place… I don’t know - personally, even when I’m invited I still don’t stay at people’s homes. Even if I have to spend for hotels, I prefer it that way. You never know how your lifestyle clashes with other people and vice versa, and I don’t want our good relations to be affected by something as trivial as not washing a cup properly. I feel much more comfortable in my own space.

Care to share any roommate/house guest stories?

In the meanwhile, I’m so happy I’ll be free! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I feel you Angel eyes, I noticed that whenever a guest stays at my place for a while, our relationship desintegrates a little because when you live with somebody you get to see more of the “real him/her”.

I too always opt for staying at hotels because I don’t want to be a domestic burden to my friends.

Do not do guests as:

Eat all your food.

Drink your beer then moan they do not like your brand.

Go to bed to early so I have to watch a film with my headphones on.

Leave stains in the toilet.

Watch crap T.V.

They have loads of money and can afford to stay in hotels, so just want to stay with me to piss me off.

You think that’s bad? I got “house guests” that don’t even flush!!! :o :stuck_out_tongue: Not to mention they drink my milk from the carton and one even lit up a cigarette in my living room!!! I made him put it out. (I don’t like cigarettes)

And I was just thinking of visiting you :’(

Too bad BL…

I once was at a friend’s and we had a late snack in the kitchen. Among other things he had smoked bacon from the famous Blackforest. I ate almost the whole thing.
The next day they got a visit by his uncle and the bacon was supposed to be offered to him…

Many years later my friend still repeatedly reminded me of my lapse each time we had a late snack.

So, according to ENNIOO’s golden rules I did a bad mistake.

Haha, maybe he just likes to pester you with that. I’d buy him 10 kilos of bacon anf gift wrap it for christmas if I were you.
If I invite someone over, my house is theirs. They may empty the fridge, because that’s what I do at their house too. Besides, that’s what food and beverages are for.

I’ll think about that special gift!

But my house is not 100% their house. Some of my single malts are too good…

That’s why I haven’t got single malts. Only Albert Heijn beer.

Well I have, let’s say malts for guests as well…

Well you’re all welcome at the priory. You can piss in the sink, avail yerselfs of any of the willing females, peruse the profane library, raid the fridge and have a drink and a game of skittles in The Nun and Whip subterrainnean bar…

Very nice Reverend ! Like the skulls and the place looks well stocked.

There’s a little dvd player you can jus’ make out behind the bar for sshhpuggh…hehetti weshhhtons later on as well!

Hey, Rev!

Is that the chair you sit in when you watch Fidani and Crea movies?
If they get a bit on the boring side, all you have to do is move a mite and you’d be suddenly wide awake!
:smiley:

The Nun and Whip ;D
Now that’s a pub sign I’d like to see. Time to get the paints out Rev.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:11, topic:2097”]Well you’re all welcome at the priory. You can piss in the sink, avail yerselfs of any of the willing females, peruse the profane library, raid the fridge and have a drink and a game of skittles in The Nun and Whip subterrainnean bar…

[/quote]

Wow! The proverbial Den of Iniquity revealed. And haunted by Sparky’s crotch sniffin’ ghost!
Man, you could get down to some SERIOUS debauchery here.
Hook me up to a cider-drip IV.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:11, topic:2097”]Well you’re all welcome at the priory. You can piss in the sink, avail yerselfs of any of the willing females, peruse the profane library, raid the fridge and have a drink and a game of skittles in The Nun and Whip subterrainnean bar…

[/quote]

Oh that is a seriously nice looking place you have there!

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:3, topic:2097”]Drink your beer then moan they do not like your brand.

Go to bed to early so I have to watch a film with my headphones on.

Watch crap T.V.[/quote]

Hilarious. :smiley: And true

Indeed it is. I’m not sure if it was youthful exuberance or whether he actually hated the skittles, but he used to jump on the table and run off with a skittle in his mouth whilst we were playing. Once, I went to retrieve a skittle from his basket, and found not only that, but a coupla screwdrivers; some pliers; a hat; and a pair of gloves. If I didn’t know better I would’ve thought he was planning a colditz-like escape!

Well…well…
As you might say across the pond…
I am a bloody twit!
As we don’t have “skittles” over here, I just now figured out that what I thought was some sort of chair with spikes is actually the skittles set-up (or whatever you call it!).
Right stupid of me, Rev!! :-[

Just ignore the Yank…
;D