Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone. Hoping for some new blu ray and dvd releases of spaghetti westerns in 2018.

2 Likes

I wonder if FilmArt will release Hate is my God this year…

I wonder if El Puro will get a good release this year…

3 Likes

Keep those fingers crossed man… it may happen!

Happy New Year, everybody!

1 Like

We’re crossing-over…

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!!

(with kids already in the morning awake)

Wishing everyone health, success and happiness, and tons of new spaghetti westerns this year!

3 Likes

Maybe this year then?

3 Likes

I just want to wish everyone on ‘SWDB’ a VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR for 2024.

Hope you all had a good Christmas, made some lasting memories, and stayed well throughout…
Good health and well-being is the best present/gift that anyone can receive.

A great year ahead for the site, I’m sure. Congrats to everyone involved who makes this the number one site for SW aficionados everywhere.

Saludos!

:grinning: :champagne: :wine_glass: :beer:

12 Likes

:beers: Cheers! And all the best in the New Year to you and everyone else on the site as well! :partying_face:

10 Likes

About 3 minutes till the ball drops in New Jersey, Happy New Year Everyone!!!

9 Likes

Yes Happy New Year’s everyone! May 2024 be as kind to us with spaghetti western blu’s as 2023 was.

@makesthemovie You are in Jersey! I am in New York. Coming to Jersey in March to see Shadows Fall at The Starland!

6 Likes

Wishing everyone a healthy and successful 2024!

5 Likes

Happy New year from the youngest member on this fĂłrum!

5 Likes

So, 2023 was the year we finally got a good El Puro release. What’s next on people’s wishlist?

3 Likes

O’Cangaçeiro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aka The Magnificent Bandits, good one @Admin . I am going to say my most wanted is The Forgotten Pistolero!

5 Likes

Good call! Toss in Dead Men Ride, Hate is My God, and Death Knows No Time aka Tierra Brava and I will be quite happy.

There you have it, Arrow. Your next box set all planned out. :laughing:

6 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone!
Finally Hate is my God (Il Nero) uncut on Blue-ray and Awkward Hands with Peter Lee Lawrence.
Forgotten Pistolero (from Wild East) actually on ebay:

The supplier makes a good price proposal !

2 Likes