Happy Birthday!

I second this !

[quote=ā€œkorano, post:14, topic:1094ā€]Just looked at the Calander and saw that Silence turned 12 yeserday. Happy Birthday![/quote][quote=ā€œscherpschutter, post:15, topic:1094ā€]I didnā€™t realize he was that young
I hope he wasnā€™t offended or anything by one of my jokes about him wanting to become a staff member

Happy birthday, Silence ![/quote][quote=ā€œIā€¦Iā€¦Idiot, post:17, topic:1094ā€]Happy B-day Silenceā€¦where ever you may be[/quote][quote=ā€œENNIOO, post:18, topic:1094ā€]Happy birthday Silence !.[/quote][quote=ā€œLankyFellow, post:19, topic:1094ā€]I wish you the very best[/quote]
Thanks everyone! And I was not offended Scherp!

Happy BIRTHDAY SILENCE :slight_smile:

My birthday was the 18th of July but thanks anyways!

Belated happy birthday from me as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Alk0!

Happy birthday Ming!

happy birthday ming :slight_smile:

Best regards Ming !..hope you have plenty of cider in ;D .

Iā€™m not saying whoā€™s birthday it is but I was born in 1970 on November 5th :wink:

Hope you had a goodā€™n Ming, Happy belated!

Idiot, I hope you are having a crappy birthday! ā€¦ no, Iā€™m just kidding of courseā€¦ Enjoy your Birthnight :wink:

All the best on your bday Iā€¦I. Hope you have a good one.

Whoa amigo. Is it all the tech questions I bother you with :wink: Or maybe the prize closet was locked! :smiley:

Serious, youā€™re a cool motherfucker, motherfucker!

Thanks CDM! Iā€™m doing something ENNIOO does frequently (no Iā€™m not listening to soundtracks or leaving short posts :))

Happy Birthday Iā€¦Iā€¦Idiot ! . How many beers so far then ?

An easy night for me, #2 so far.

Awesome smiley!

Happy Birthday! Where do the years go byā€¦

like a missed stop on a speed train younginā€™

Happy birtday old maan! :wink:

Cheers :smiley:

Happy Birthday Idiot! Stay fit and well!