Happy Birthday!

Have a good one! Watch lot’s of SW’s.

Aha! I see that I have become a Gunslinger Trainee upon my 50th post!

Happy Birthday and remember: “years don’t make you any wiser they just make you older” :slight_smile:

Yeah happy birthday

hey my girlfriend gave me a sweater with man with no name on the front and “in his own way he is, perhaps, the most dangerous person alive” on the back. how cool is that?

Be glad that you have such a nice girl, compadre :slight_smile: And happy belated birthday!

Happy birthday! hope you get a slapstick SW cream cake! ;D

Guess what today is PACIFICADOR. Bottoms up & stay on your feet. Happy thirty ‘ahem’ th birthday. Let him eat cake!

I won’t be able to post anything at my birthday. Please congrat me anyways ;D

Thanks! Took the day off and will be celebrating with friends tonight. :smiley:

Oh I, almost forgot! Happy birthday Pacificador!!

Many happy returns, Pacificador !

happy birthday pacificador :slight_smile:

Thanks folks! :slight_smile: Among other things, received the Appaloosa (movie and book) from the wife!

Happy birthday. Nice birthday present! great wife!

Belated birthday wishes from me as well!

Happy Birthday Tom B.!

i’ve finally done it i’m 50 today, a lot of people ( including me) didn’t think i’d make it but i’m still here. excuse me got to go my 10 year old son is away with school for a couple of days and me and the wife who is 9 and a half years younger than me are doing our own version of " TWO MULES FOR SISTER SARAH" she’s got her nun’s outfit and i’ve got my Clint Eastwood gear but then i realised we 've only got one horse so i’ve retitled it " TWO RIDES FOR SISTER SARAH". :stuck_out_tongue: ;D see you tomorrow if i survive :o

Happy Birthday Man with a Name !

Many happy returns.