Global DVD (Naushad - South Africa)

ONLY ONE DAMND DAY AND KILLER ADIOS NOT THE REST
HE MIGHT HAVE STOCK OF THE OLDER ONES,CHECK WITH HIM

Whatā€™s the exact address of RARE-DVD?

wil check later from the person who owns it but i guess
Rare-dvd.com

That website has been down for well over 12 months.

it will be up and running again.dont ask when ,but it will be soon

With English audio and a beautiful widescreen image? Sounds good to me! Whatā€™s the cover-art like?

Please let us know when it is up for sale.

[quote=ā€œNovecento, post:206, topic:563ā€]With English audio and a beautiful widescreen image? Sounds good to me! Whatā€™s the cover-art like?

Please let us know when it is up for sale.[/quote]

Iā€™m guessing it will be English subtitles only

30 as in THIRTY?

If itā€™s only subtitled, Iā€™ll be getting the French release. Itā€™s the audio that will sway it for me.

LOL!

A lot of these disks arenā€™t even good quality so I donā€™t know how he expects to make money by charging what he does. These global video disks are the most expensive spaghetti dvdā€™s on the market but hardly anywhere near the best quality.

Iā€™m assuming its because he does release titles not available anywhere elseā€¦ some of the older ones are being released by other companies now, but not when he first did them

But yes, the prices are too highā€¦ I am used to paying around $12 for any given retail DVD these days, and if a DVD costs more than $15, my chances of buying it are fairly low- as there are tons of DVDs in my to buy list for under that priceā€¦

as far as i know Naushad has english print.

[quote=ā€œsocrates, post:210, topic:563ā€]These global video disks are the most expensive spaghetti dvdā€™s on the market but hardly anywhere near the best quality.[/quote]Night of the Serpent is superb quality.

It isā€¦ no doubt about itā€¦ But itā€™s the only high quality release from Global that Iā€™ve seen so far.

Exactly :wink: .

all my titles are english
i dont believe in releasing any spaghetti western if its not english dubbed
also if u dont like quality of cangaceiro then feel free to buy it when someone else release AFTER me with english dubbed,besides it makes no difference to me whether i release them or not.
they can rot on my shelf as they dont make any money.more money in mainstream movies

you seem awfully bitter there, partner

your customers are here telling you how you can sell more discs and make more moneyā€¦ its your choice if you listen

I appreciate the releases youā€™ve done and understand why you might be mad about certain things

sorry my friend but south africa is my market ist not abroad,if it was then i would have released each and every rare spaghetti western i have with its original title and not change it to a ringo or sartan or django all the time.
my 10 clients abroad (no offense to my clients) does not make it viable .
south africans wants certain westerns only.
as for night of the serpent,it was my best release quality wise but my biggest flop.wont make that mistake again.
cagaceiro might sell cause i just released face to face and maybe people will like tomas milian,but that remains to be seen

its a new generation of viewers and they are very selective over here and at the end of the day its what pays my bills.wish they could be die hard fans ,but they arent which makes it difficult to release a rare western

but what iā€™m saying is, a lot more of us abroad would buy your discs if the cost was a bit lower

you can bring some more money to yourself and get rid of some of those discs on your shelf if you want to, iā€™m just sayinā€™ manā€¦ seems like youā€™re intentionally restricting your market when you could have some more cashflow to work with

sorry,it wont make it as the cost is way to high to get the quality like i did with canagceiro and serpent

not enough sales abroad for me.iā€™ll stick to south african market