[Germany] Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

The Django box includes three films (that were retitles as Django films at least in Germany) totally uncut, remastered and with quite some extras including a limited edition soundtrack CD. A must own for the true fan.

buy at amazon.de[/url] (region 2, featuring German and Italian audio, widescreen format and German subtitles)
Includes: Execution aka ‘‘Django - Die Bibel ist kein Kartenspiel’’, Per 100,000 dollari ti ammazzo aka ‘‘Django der Bastard’’ and [url=http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/10.000_dollari_per_un_massacro]10.000 dollari per un massacro[url]http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/redirect?path=ASIN/B0009XD8X4&link_code=as2&camp=1638&tag=thequentintar-21&creative=6742[/url] aka ‘‘10000 blutige Dollar’’

The box is out now in Germany. As far as I know, no english subtitles, but I try to confirm this…

Update: A silent source confirmed to me that the DVD indeed does have English subtitles, available by activating them with the Remote control (n/a through the Menu)

attached is a picture of the entire thing. looks just like the Sollima Box

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

That’s fantastic news. It’s a shame I’m skint at the moment. :frowning:

Update: A silent source confirmed to me that the DVD indeed does have English subtitles, available by activating them with the Remote control (n/a through the Menu)

Are u really sure about this ??

Wow. I have to get this one -even though I already have 2 of these films. Per 100,000 dollari ti ammazzo and 10.000 dollari per un massacro are both brilliant movies. Has anyone seen the Execution? Is it good?

[quote=“WalkinEagle, post:24, topic:50”]Are u really sure about this ??[/quote] This should satisfy you, WalkinEagle. :wink: These are screenshots The Killer posted to the SWWB:

[/url] [url=http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=interview7wq.jpg][url]http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dollar5yb.jpg[/url]

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:25, topic:50”]Wow. I have to get this one -even though I already have 2 of these films. Per 100,000 dollari ti ammazzo and 10.000 dollari per un massacro are both brilliant movies. Has anyone seen the Execution? Is it good?[/quote] I’ve seen neither, but from what I’ve heard “Execution” is said to be the weakest of the three.

Who’s this silent source? OR is it a silent secret?..

I’ve seen it and I’d go along with what Cuchillo heard. That said, I remember quite enjoying it. John Ricardson has a dual role playing twin brothers! Although the story ain’t too interesting it’s got plenty of action and even some brief female nudity. :wink:

This should satisfy you, WalkinEagle. These are screenshots The Killer posted to the SWWB:

mmmmm…thats not bad :)…i am off to order it !!!

its just someone at another message board that told me and didnt want his name to be mentioned. but doesnt matter, it has english subtitles, and as you can see in the screenshots, those aren’t bad at all

Koch Media makes a great job…The DVD “Blindmann” aka Il Pistolero cieco is also very good

It’s a beautiful box. My german skills aren’t what they should be, but the box is a good enough reason to improve. The only thing that bothered me when watching the films was that the subs seem out of sync with the italian audio. But it could be that they are synced to the german audio? I haven’t tried with german audio so I don’t know.
But it’s a great box anyway. I already had “Run, Man, Run” from BU and “Big Gundown” from Divisa, but since it was only in spanish and slightly shorter, the box was a great investment.

i haven’t even watched it yet, but when i do, i write a good review for it :slight_smile:
haven’t had time to watch it

[quote=“Sebastian, post:5, topic:50”]* Django Italowestern Box (“Django - 10.000 blutige Dollars” , “Django - Der Bastard”, “Django - Die Bibel ist kein Kartenspiel”) [plus Soundtrack CD]
[/quote]

so far I’ve heard only great reviews of this box, I hope I can present a review soon. it has english subtitles

a preview of the Halleluja box:

http://img.1a-dvdshop.ch/imgbc/hallelija_italo_rc2f.jpg

another preview of the upcoming Halleluja box:

it might be rated FSK18… i am not yet sure if they get a 16 rating

I just received the two latest Koch releases and I will post reviews of them probably next week. The packaging is again awesome. nice booklets (in german) and the Django box has a 20-track soundtrack CD :slight_smile:

Received mine last Thursday - very nice set indeed. Not sure why EXECUTION was included as the third film, but as I’d never seen it before I wasn’t complaining, it’s not often you get to see something for the first time as a full-length restored-print DVD!

And English subs throughout (films and Garko documentaries), although you can’t select them from the Setup menus.

Another great job by Koch ;D

yeah. Execution is pretty nice although the script is just horrible…

Is the Peter Lee Lawrence flick Days of vengeance already released by Koch? I noticed they are also releasing Spara Gringo Spara! and Quella sporca storia nel west.