[Germany] Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

Covers suck in my opinion, but we´re used to that. But I don´t care too much about that, as Koch discs are usually very nice. Will be buying Tepepa and Death does not count the dollars as I don´t have those yet.

Hmmm for me the Alan Young version isn’t very friendly with the audio drop outs for so much of the film and lack of subtitles.

I’ll only be getting the ones they haven’t released already.

Unless of course they are better prints but I doubt that.

Would have prefered the Enzyklopädie myself, instead of what I think will mostly be repackaged previously released discs, however will still probably be buying a few of the releases. If the trade off was English audio on all these releases and then I’d probably get the lot.

Even if they have the movie in italian with english subtitles?

it’s bluray!

Are the language options confirmed?

we updated the list, and i think dicfish took the info from the official website. it is a bit early even for them to confirm these so i would take them with a pinch of salt to be honest

The salt of hope.

Or else I have to start learning German.

I’m thinking about getting Shoot the Living and Pray for the Dead (would love to get most of them, but “budget constraints”). Would have preferred a blu-ray, but hopefully it will be an upgrade when compare with the other releases. Too bad there seems to be few extras for this one.

The audio drop outs were only during English audio which isn’t even included in the specs for the new release. I’d like to see English audio with English-subtitled Italian for where there is no audio available.

They’re all on amazon.de pre-order

[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Koch_Media_DVD_catalog/Western_Unchained_Collection[/url]

No English subtitles… :’(

we’re gonna try to get additional confirmations on subtitles. koch has a history of not informing about those on the covers…

What language should one figure Milian’s commentary track to be in? He speaks English, Spanish and Italian fluently. Should it be in English I might just buy it anyway.

Well I wish we had something like this over here. I’d love to buy these, especially if they’re released as a box set. Don’t see why not, slapping Tarantino on the cover would be sure to produce sales. The covers are also pretty cool, love the art!

It would be a nice cover. ;D

it’s not a commentary track

Anyone happen to know what Koch’s policy is on selling to international distributors/retailers/resellers? For the last year I’ve been trying to make a living by buying and selling random stuff… wouldn’t mind giving it a shot with some spaghetti discs since there aren’t really any US retailers for these releases

Had a look at their site but didn’t really see any info regarding distribution, so sent them a mail. Just thought someone here may have some info