[Germany] Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

Nice :smiley:

Haha, Giogio Stegani. Hopefully they can fix that.

Italowestern - Enzyklopädie No. 1 on amazon.de pre-order 27. Juli 2012 EUR 42,99 can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Italowestern - Enzyklopädie No. 1 on amazon.de pre-order 27. Juli 2012 EUR 42,99 can't wait!

Release date changed to October 19

What a surprise :smiley: .

lol

[quote=“chuck connors brother, post:844, topic:50”]Release date changed to October 19[/quote]And now to December 31, 2012 :frowning:

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:847, topic:50”]And now to December 31, 2012 :([/quote]That’s fine by me. The way I look at it if a release takes longer they are normally taking more care of it instead of just rushing it out :wink:

These 31 December dates on Amazon mostly means that they don’t have a release date. The still unreleased last Rainbow collection SW has also always that release date.

Is there anybody who knows anything about the release of California on Koch? SWDB says it’s supposed to be released 2nd half of 2012…
“Der mann aus Virginia” (German title) DVD is out of print, I think.

really interesting is this:

:wink:

[quote=“Sebastian, post:851, topic:50”]really interesting is this:

;)[/quote]

nice! and Tepepa on bluray

[quote=“Sebastian, post:851, topic:50”]really interesting is this:

;)[/quote]

Yeah, I would say so. :slight_smile:

Tepepa with audio commentary by Tomas Milian?
I’m sold.

on f-ing bluray!

My God! I just have this desperate fear that it is in Italian with German subtitles but if it isn’t… my god!

The covers are really nice, same style as the Django Unchained poster

I like that style as well. It’s better and more innovative than most of covers and posters made nowadays.

[quote=“Phil H, post:854, topic:50”]Tepepa with audio commentary by Tomas Milian?
I’m sold.[/quote]

The release will be have no audio commentary with Milian, there is a Audio Interview with Milian, and there he speaks much about “Tepepa”

That is quite a bit different. Especially seeing as though Koch’s interviews are usually without English options.
If there is no commentary that should be changed in the details there. With commentary I would buy. Without I’ll probably stick to my Alan Young release.