[Germany] Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

I noticed this on Amazon De with a 2012 release date: Amazon.de

Is it a clue?

2012…well hope I am still alive by then :smiley: .

No, there is still no definite confirmation from Koch if they will release it or not.

Amazon should really skip the announcement.

[quote=“AngelFace, post:821, topic:50”]I noticed this on Amazon De with a 2012 release date: Amazon.de

Is it a clue?[/quote]I wonder what’s going on with this, it was supposed to come out ages ago.

Problem is that there isn’t a master available which satisfies the usual Koch standards. And making a own and better master is probably too expensive for such a minor film.

Koch Media to relaunch in the second half of 2012.

–SUGAR COLT
–DEATH AT OWELL ROCK
–GET MEAN
–COWARDS DON’T PRAY
–KILL AND PRAY
–TWICE A JUDAS
–CALIFORNIA
–ROY COLT AND WINCHESTER JACK

[quote=“chameleon, post:826, topic:50”]Koch Media to relaunch in the second half of 2012.

–SUGAR COLT
–DEATH AT OWELL ROCK
–GET MEAN
–COWARDS DON’T PRAY
–KILL AND PRAY
–TWICE A JUDAS
–CALIFORNIA
–ROY COLT AND WINCHESTER JACK[/quote]

Go for it, Koch

[quote=“chameleon, post:826, topic:50”]Koch Media to relaunch in the second half of 2012.

–SUGAR COLT
–DEATH AT OWELL ROCK
–GET MEAN
–COWARDS DON’T PRAY
–KILL AND PRAY
–TWICE A JUDAS
–CALIFORNIA
–ROY COLT AND WINCHESTER JACK[/quote]Is it a continuation of the Rainbow collection or a new style do you know?

I gather May God Forgive You… But I Won’t isn’t coming put now?

to my knowledge, the old rainbow collection will not be continued

I hope that the problem I mentioned in the Twice a Judas thread can be solved and that Koch has opted for the daytime version of the duel on horseback and the fistfight near the well in Cowards Don’t Pray.

As I understand it, it’s in box sets.

Great news, an interesting mix of titles :slight_smile: .

[quote=“chameleon, post:831, topic:50”]As I understand it, it’s in box sets.[/quote]Cheers Chameleon

Very nice of Koch to continue releasing SWs even with Bruckner gone. Its not exactly a big money maker for them so big props to them.

only sugar colt i buy

Cowards Don’t Pray and Twice a Judas for me maybe. It depends the make up of the box?
I’m hoping CDP will be one of the longer versions mentioned!! Please!!! ???

The ones with Gemma, Garko and Anthony sounds intriguing, but like Danite said I’ll wait and see how the movies are divided in the boxes.

I’ve never heard of Death at Orwell Rock, any good? I see Ricardo Freida directed it!

Nothing special. [quote=“Rutledal, post:837, topic:50”]The ones with Gemma, Garko and Anthony sounds intriguing, but like Danite said I’ll wait and see how the movies are divided in the boxes.[/quote]

No Box sets. Koch will release them as single discs, probably in a Digi similar to Il mercenario or The Ruhhless 4

I will buy Kill and Pray (easily the best of the bunch) and Cowards Don’t Pray (which hopefully will improve in the uncut version). I can live without having the others on DVD.

Among those I’ve seen in my opinion the best films are California and Cowards Don’t Pray, then Twice a Judas and slightly below Kill and Pray more or less on a par with Death at Owell Rock.

Speaking of the fairly interesting La morte non conta i dollari/Death at Owell Rock there’s to say that - similarly to Yankee - it seems that the final cut does not reflect the intentions of the director.