[Germany] Koch Media DVDs

(AngelFace) #821

I noticed this on Amazon De with a 2012 release date: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B003JP5FGC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thequentintar-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1638&creative=19454&creativeASIN=B003JP5FGC

Is it a clue?

(ENNIOO) #822

2012…well hope I am still alive by then :smiley: .

(Stanton) #823

No, there is still no definite confirmation from Koch if they will release it or not.

Amazon should really skip the announcement.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #824

[quote=“AngelFace, post:821, topic:50”]I noticed this on Amazon De with a 2012 release date: http://www.amazon.de/Django-Colt-Kehle-George-Ardisson/dp/B003JP5FGC/ref=sr_1_4?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1309811088&sr=1-4

Is it a clue?[/quote]I wonder what’s going on with this, it was supposed to come out ages ago.

(Stanton) #825

Problem is that there isn’t a master available which satisfies the usual Koch standards. And making a own and better master is probably too expensive for such a minor film.

(chameleon) #826

Koch Media to relaunch in the second half of 2012.

–SUGAR COLT
–DEATH AT OWELL ROCK
–GET MEAN
–COWARDS DON’T PRAY
–KILL AND PRAY
–TWICE A JUDAS
–CALIFORNIA
–ROY COLT AND WINCHESTER JACK

(scherpschutter) #827

[quote=“chameleon, post:826, topic:50”]Koch Media to relaunch in the second half of 2012.

–SUGAR COLT
–DEATH AT OWELL ROCK
–GET MEAN
–COWARDS DON’T PRAY
–KILL AND PRAY
–TWICE A JUDAS
–CALIFORNIA
–ROY COLT AND WINCHESTER JACK[/quote]

Go for it, Koch

(Yodlaf Peterson) #828

[quote=“chameleon, post:826, topic:50”]Koch Media to relaunch in the second half of 2012.

–SUGAR COLT
–DEATH AT OWELL ROCK
–GET MEAN
–COWARDS DON’T PRAY
–KILL AND PRAY
–TWICE A JUDAS
–CALIFORNIA
–ROY COLT AND WINCHESTER JACK[/quote]Is it a continuation of the Rainbow collection or a new style do you know?

I gather May God Forgive You… But I Won’t isn’t coming put now?

(Sebastian) #829

to my knowledge, the old rainbow collection will not be continued

(JonathanCorbett) #830

I hope that the problem I mentioned in the Twice a Judas thread can be solved and that Koch has opted for the daytime version of the duel on horseback and the fistfight near the well in Cowards Don’t Pray.

(chameleon) #831

As I understand it, it’s in box sets.

(ENNIOO) #832

Great news, an interesting mix of titles :slight_smile: .

(Yodlaf Peterson) #833

[quote=“chameleon, post:831, topic:50”]As I understand it, it’s in box sets.[/quote]Cheers Chameleon

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #834

Very nice of Koch to continue releasing SWs even with Bruckner gone. Its not exactly a big money maker for them so big props to them.

(sartana1968) #835

only sugar colt i buy

(Reverend Danite) #836

Cowards Don’t Pray and Twice a Judas for me maybe. It depends the make up of the box?
I’m hoping CDP will be one of the longer versions mentioned!! Please!!! ???

(Rutledal) #837

The ones with Gemma, Garko and Anthony sounds intriguing, but like Danite said I’ll wait and see how the movies are divided in the boxes.

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #838

I’ve never heard of Death at Orwell Rock, any good? I see Ricardo Freida directed it!

(Stanton) #839

Nothing special. [quote=“Rutledal, post:837, topic:50”]The ones with Gemma, Garko and Anthony sounds intriguing, but like Danite said I’ll wait and see how the movies are divided in the boxes.[/quote]

No Box sets. Koch will release them as single discs, probably in a Digi similar to Il mercenario or The Ruhhless 4

I will buy Kill and Pray (easily the best of the bunch) and Cowards Don’t Pray (which hopefully will improve in the uncut version). I can live without having the others on DVD.

(JonathanCorbett) #840

Among those I’ve seen in my opinion the best films are California and Cowards Don’t Pray, then Twice a Judas and slightly below Kill and Pray more or less on a par with Death at Owell Rock.

Speaking of the fairly interesting La morte non conta i dollari/Death at Owell Rock there’s to say that - similarly to Yankee - it seems that the final cut does not reflect the intentions of the director.