[Germany] Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

Cover of the new Koch Media DVD of The Ruthless Four

Release date in late March
Extras: Interview with Hilton and Capitani, presentation of the movie from Bruschini, Trailer.

gibts von dem cover irgendwo schon ne groessere version? dann koennte man mehr erkennen was das design der neuen collection angeht, nehm ich an

Leider nicht. Es wird vorerst keine neue Collection geben.

Ich zitiere den DVD-Product Manager:

“Sam Cooper und dieser andere Film erscheinen einzeln wie “Mercenario”. Wir haben aktuell nur die beiden und Time Breaker und wir finden nicht, dass das reicht um eine neue Reihe zu starten. Wir versuchen aktuell ein paar Lizenzen zusammen zu sammeln und wenn wir z.B. 10 beisammen haben fangen wir wieder mit einer nummerierten Reihe an. Ich weiß aber nicht, wie lange das dauert - wird nicht einfacher gute Filme zu bekommen.”

ah, schade… haette man auch die andere noch etwas weitermachen koennen :wink: na hauptsache raus damit :slight_smile: is eh alles gekauft

Ich denke, dies hat in erster Linie wirtschaftliche Gründe:

Man scheint ja bei diesen drei Filmen noch mehr Extras draufzupacken, als bei der alten Regenbogenserie.
Und ob bei diesem Aufwand dann eine DVD zu einem Preis von knapp 10,- Euro noch wirtschaftlich darstellbar wäre, ist eine andere Geschichte.
Und bei der Regenbogenserie hätte man nicht einfach mal den Preis um ca. 5,- Euro erhöhen können.
Von daher ergibt eine Veröffentlichung außerhalb der Serie schon Sinn. :wink:
Und bei der gebotenen Qualität gehen rund 15,- Euro schon in Ordnung.

Über eine weitere Regenbogen Veröffentlichung hätte ich mich schon gefreut. Das Gold von Sam Cooper und Get Mean als Digipack ist aber auch OK. :slight_smile:

Tja, das ist dann jetzt so ein Grenzfall. Für 10 € in der RC hätte ich ihn wahrscheinlich sofort gekauft, ich habe da ja auch schon deutlich schwächere Filme erworben.

Für 15 € interessiert er mich wahrscheinlich nicht genug. Da ist meine TV Aufnahme vollkommen ausreichend. Es wird natürlich wahrscheinlich eine hübsche DVD werden, aber …

Get Mean dagegen ist schon geschenkt zu teuer …

[quote=“autephex, post:775, topic:50”]Silver Saddle bluray from Amazon.de[/quote]I tried to order that with them but got no joy, something about it being FSK18 and having to prove your age. Don’t you have to be over 18 to have an Amazon account anyhow?

I tried to order that with them but got no joy, something about it being FSK18 and having to prove your age. Don't you have to be over 18 to have an Amazon account anyhow?
No not at amazon.de. Everybody can open an account at Amazon.de. If you pay with Credit Card your age can be proven as well.

I already have an Amazon.com account and it carries over to Amazon.de, so I did not have to create a new account. It never asked me to verify my age

As a side note, Google Chrome is awesome for browsing/buying from Amazon.de, or any foreign shop. With its built-in language translator, you can view the pages in English or other language, and it mostly makes sense

Will give Google chrome a try next time I order.

Das Gold von Sam Cooper can be preordered for EUR 14,99[/url] <–LINK
[url=http://www.kochmedia-film.de/dvd/details/view/film/das_gold_von_sam_cooper/]Product details[url]http://www.softunity.com/softunity/DVM000754D.jsf;jsessionid=7BA1AE2391C77B5827DB23E72FE5D335.sft1[/url]

Maybe it’s already been addressed, but does the Koch Media German Western collection have subtitles for English, Russian or French??? Thank you.

Das Gold von Sam Cooper is available on Amazon.de for Pre-Order for 12,99€: [b]Link[url]Amazon.de

most have English subtitles. Those who don’t have English audio. This information is in the SWDB for the most part. I don’t know of any russian or french audio options

Thanks, Sebastian, but what I had in mind was the three-film collection of “Teutonic” westerns (Pirates of Mississippi, etc.).

No they don’t have any subtitles and only German audio.

News of the release of “May God Forgive You… But I Won’t”:
If the DVD is released (date is still not fixed), it will have English audio.

The DVD of the film “The Ruthless Four”, will probably have also English audio option.
But the Italian audio option is probably missing.

Does a full English audio track exist for the movie The Ruthless Four? The version I have, from Jerksi, has around 8 minutes in German only (with English subtitles) if I remember correctly.

Never come across one as of yet. Have the Jerksi version like you.