[Germany] Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

Nice.

Knowing that “Quien sabe?” was number 1, I was surprised to see anything before it. I’d never heard of that documentary until now. Is it actually considered part of the rainbow collection?

@Provvidenza
My congratulations.
It seems that same cases are still sealed 8) .

the documentary is part of the collection, but has no spine number

[quote=“Novecento, post:701, topic:50”]Nice.

Knowing that “Quien sabe?” was number 1, I was surprised to see anything before it. I’d never heard of that documentary until now. Is it actually considered part of the rainbow collection?[/quote]

Cheers, I picked it up quite recently because it was cheap, from ebay seller tsimonelli (along with a few other SW DVDs), he still has one listed if you’re after it :slight_smile:

[quote=“djvaso, post:702, topic:50”]@Provvidenza
My congratulations.
It seems that same cases are still sealed 8) .[/quote]

Thanks, yes I haven’t watched all of them… YET :wink:
Actually, got quite a few of the films already on other labels but my OCD wouldn’t allow me to miss one, coz they have numbers on the side! :stuck_out_tongue:

It was released at the beginning, together with the first 3. You can view it as a # 0 or so

I have just got announcement from Amazon.de:
'Guten Tag,

Wir können Ihnen jetzt den Liefertermin fuer Ihre Bestellung (Bestellnummer #xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx) vom Juni 04 2010 nennen.

Und hier finden Sie den oder die Artikel mit dem jeweils voraussichtlichen Lieferdatum:

George Ardisson, et al “Django - Den Colt an der Kehle”
Voraussichtliches Lieferdatum: Januar 08 2011 - Januar 25 2011’

That sounds promising!

And what about the next new releases? May 2011?

Amazon.de says December 31, 2010

[url=http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B003JP5FGC?ie=UTF8&tag=italowestern-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1638&creative=19454&creativeASIN=B003JP5FGC[/url]

OK that sound a bit better.

But what about these three darlings:

Did you circle them?

Rio Conchos !

[quote=“chuck connors brother, post:710, topic:50”]Did you circle them?

Rio Conchos ![/quote]

Yes I circled them. I left out Rio Conchos, because it’s an American one.

Which means they have no idea when it is coming. :slight_smile:

Ha.ha…pretty much so :wink: .

Koch Media announced a new box-set for November 26 including

River Pirates of the Mississippi,

The Black Eagle of Santa Fe

and Conquerors of Arkansas!

[url]http://www.kochmedia.at/haendler/shop/public/DVM000887D.jsf[/url]

No mention of any subtitles. What’s the chances of having hidden English ones do you think?

I think they don’t even know themself, which languages they gonna use.

lets hope all three dvds have either english language or at least english subs,i was one of the persons who were conned into purchasing the french release because it had stated movies had english language an unexcusable mistake.

What specific release are you talking about?

Presumably this one?

yes thats the one alright was really looking forward to viewing them lets hope koch’s are in english?