[Germany] Koch Media - Koch Films (Plaion Pictures)

Le pistole non discutono will have English audio.
Chiedi perdono a dio … non a me probably English subtitles.

And I look almost 60% of all films in original Italian audio with German subtitles. So for me, the original language is so important on a DVD. I can live with subtitles (but please in German ;)).

I was looking at the amazon links and I saw that a number of the older items like the Hallelujah and Django boxes are no longer available on amazon and only used ones are being sold. Does this mean that the products are now OOP and sold out? If this is true than thats good news for Koch, as it shows that their older products are actually still selling and not sitting in the warehouse waiting to be bought, otherwise they’d still be on the market no?

The Halleluja and Django boxes have been about 3 or 4 months OOP.

I think the only older DVD’s which are still possible, are Days of Violence and Johnny Hamlet. And the re-releases from Cineplus.

If I buy a film like the Caiano I must be crazy. Only the collection (and the prize of course) makes me buy such minor films. And I’m really thinking about pre-ordering it.

I got an announcement from Amazon that Django - Den Colt an der Kehle has been postponed till 30th of July ::slight_smile: .

Yes, they had unexpected problems to get a decent master.

Very bad. :o :cry:

i also received notification from amazon regarding this set back,i have this feeling these could be the last of the rainbow collection…i really hope i’m wrong i will sorely miss them.

It’s not the first time that they release a Spaghetti Western later as annouced. So don’t worry … 8)

Yeah around the time Train for Durango was getting released.

There is also delay for Die letzten Zwei vom Rio Bravo.

for pistols don’t argue i got the press release today, comes out july 30

Koch Media has the release date of May God Forgive You… But I Won’t postponed again. That also on 30 July this movie will not appear.
But the Western box and Bullets Do not Argue will definitely come on 30 July.

Koch Media are not satisfied with the quality of May God Forgive You… But I Won’t . A new release date is not fixed yet.

Official confirmation that Koch Media has interested on a release from Sugar Colt and Requiescant. However, there are only attempts to get to the movie-rights. So sure is not yet.

And May God Forgive You … But I Will not definitely release in the next time. This was also confirmed officially.

Link:

[url]http://dirtypictures.phpbb8.de/italowestern-f7/welche-perlen-gehoren-noch-die-koch-t433-100.html[/url]

Amazon.de sais ‘May God Forgive You…’ will come out July 30th after they announced the postponement of the release earlier…

???

What’s true?

haven’t seven seen the recent batch. i’m not up to speed these days. end of university, etc…

but at least i managed to review the last wild east double feature :wink:

[quote=“Bluntwolf, post:695, topic:50”]Amazon.de sais ‘May God Forgive You…’ will come out July 30th after they announced the postponement of the release earlier…

???

What’s true?[/quote]

These statements are by Michael, a Forum member and responsible for the Spaghetti Westerns at Koch Media. And he said that definitely ‘May God Forgive You …’ not come out July 30th. And I think the man must know it. For without his approval, no DVD leaving the company Koch Media. :wink:

I think that Der Gehetzte der Sierra Madre is going out-of-print very soon. It is only available on marketplace at Amazon.de and doesn’t not appear at promotional banner at ofdb.de . It is also dissappear at Koch Media on-line shop. So one who need it should hurry instead of asking later.

I have an almost brand new copy of this (watched once) that I bought recently to compare to the Franco Cleef RO and Columbia R2 release. I am currently thinking of buying the Koch disc “A Train for Durango”, but would be happy to trade the Koch disc of “Der Gehetzte der Sierra Madre” for it if any one is interested (I prefer the Franco Cleef and Japanese releases because of the English audio). Just send me a PM.

Good point, well spotted, luckily for me I’m up-to-date with Koch’s rainbow collection and have an opportunity to show off :wink: