George W. Bush USA President Your Views

GEORGE W. BUSH USA President Discuss Your Feelings Emotions About This Man :smiley:

Nuff said!!!

Any views on IRAQ ? Or Afghanistan ?.. Is George on top of things … :o

George has it all under control ?

I don’t blame him for everything that goes wrong in the world, like some people seem to do, but the invasion of Iraq was not a good idea.

The Bush Administration had the idea that they could impose democracy on the country, like it was done, more or less, in Japan and (West-)Germany after WO II. But the situation in those countries was completely different. An Islamic country - whatever its form of government may be - cannot be compared to a European country or Japan. From a historic as well as constitutional point of view they’re completely different. The main difference is that they have (and I know it’s hard to imagine) no social structure at all ; an islamic state is sometimes compared with a sandhill : it’s an enormous amount of grains of sand without any real cohesion. This makes those countries so vulnarable to dictators who aspire for absolute power : there are no social groups who can make a fist and stand up for their rights. The only two ‘social groups’ of importance in islamic countries are ‘police&military’ (usually completely controlled by the man/family in charge who appoints as much family members as possible) and the so-called fundamentalist, usually (luckily) not one group or movement, but a series of warring factions. But those fundamentalists are the only real opposition and if you eliminate (the power of) the army, they are more or less able to controll the country.
And this is what happened in Iraq and the situation is beyond any Western/American controll.

Every time I see this guy I laugh.

A mere puppet on a string.

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:4, topic:854”]I don’t blame him for everything that goes wrong in the world, like some people seem to do, but the invasion of Iraq was not a good idea.

The Bush Administration had the idea that they could impose democracy on the country, like it was done, more or less, in Japan and (West-)Germany after WO II. But the situation in those countries was completely different. An Islamic country - whatever its form of government may be - cannot be compared to a European country or Japan. From a historic as well as constitutional point of view they’re completely different.[/quote]

@ Scherp

That is a good philosophically accurate summary of the dilemma over Invading Iraq and
other Islamic countries. It is clearly a major clash of cultures/ religions and troublesome :slight_smile:

President Bush Advises A Brave “Soldier”

Ennioo I must ask you to show “more respect” :wink: :smiley: for the most powerful man in the world
;D

Remember that movie “Air Force One” with Harrison Ford?

Well if terrorists hijacked the real air force one, I have a feeling that Bush wouldn’t react so valiantly. In fact I seem him peeing in his pants and begging for mercy :wink:

Well I think almost everyone would do that…

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:5, topic:854”]Every time I see this guy I laugh.

A mere puppet on a string.[/quote]

RONALD REAGAN is actually my All Time Favourite USA President :smiley:
But I have a soft spot :o for George W. Bush the current President who tries hard :wink:

President BUSH discusses the IRAQ situation with a dummy…sorry Iraqi Politician

President BUSH is in total charge of the Iraqi War Developments

ABU GRAIB TORTURE PRISON In IRAQ SCANDAL The MAN RESPONSIBLE IS HERE :

DONALD RUMSFELD “President Bush’s Trusted Right Hand Man” :smiley:

President BUSH makes smooth progress In IRAQ WAR

I’m not into politics but apart from being a warmongerer like his father, i think he is extremely mentally deranged. (Aren’t all politicians).

I can picture Bush playing a dimwitted politican in a Spaghetti Western!

And he wouldn’t even have to act…

President Bush Replies To All His Critics :

“Hey man who you callin d’mented I’m on cloud nine !”

“My next dance will be with primester Tony Blair pardner !”

That’s all very funny… not. I think we will all be longing back for the good old Bush days when that old fart moves to the white house. I’m already sick of that guy.

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:11, topic:854”]ABU GRAIB TORTURE PRISON In IRAQ SCANDAL The MAN RESPONSIBLE IS HERE :

DONALD RUMSFELD “President Bush’s Trusted Right Hand Man” :smiley:

[/quote]

This torture scandal was made worse (if possible) by the name of the prison, Abu Graib literally meaning Father of the West

This was of course completely accidental (Ab, nominative form Abu is often used in topography, for instance: Abu zabi = father of the deer; apparently once a region with a great population of deer), but Arabs strongly believe these kind of things reveal a deeper meaning.

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:17, topic:854”]This torture scandal was made worse (if possible) by the name of the prison, Abu Graib literally meaning Father of the West

This was of course completely accidental (Ab, nominative form Abu is often used in topography, for instance: Abu zabi = father of the deer; apparently once a region with a great population of deer), but Arabs strongly believe these kind of things reveal a deeper meaning.[/quote]

Interesting data on The “abu” meaning to Arabs Scherpy.
But can we have a detailed opinion please on the MAN Himself :

DONALD RUMSFELD Ex Bush “defence” secretary and a man with an eye for the ladies

@ Bad LT

I have to be honest that seeing the next President line up of O-Bum-mer/ Mc Pain ???
I would sincerely PREFER George W. Bush to STAY as President for another 8 years :smiley:

Its Bush Saddam Mixed Up And Confused

Like I said before: I don’t blame Bush, nor his administration, for everything that goes wrong in the world, but the decision to attack Iraq was a disastrous one, and Donald was a fierce supporter of that decision

When you read Richard Clarke’s Against all enemies. Inside America’s War on Terror you learn that Rumsfeld was told repeatedly by experts that it was very, very unlikely that Iraq had something to do with 9/11 (Sadam Hussein and Osama Ben Laden were arch-enemies) but still insisted on attacking the country.

Later he made more mistakes by sending not enough troups to control the situation (which was much more important than beating the Iraqi army) and to insist on disbanding the Iraqi forces (the only significant social structure left in the country next to the fundamentalist factions).

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:19, topic:854”]Like I said before: I don’t blame Bush, nor his administration, for everything that goes wrong in the world, but the decision to attack Iraq was a disastrous one, and Donald was a fierce supporter of that decision

When you read Richard Clarke’s Against all enemies. Inside America’s War on Terror you learn that Rumsfeld was told repeatedly by experts that it was very, very unlikely that Iraq had something to do with 9/11 (Sadam Hussein and Osama BenLaden were arch-enemies) but still insisted on attacking the country.

Later he made more mistakes by sending not enough troups to control the situation (which was much more important than beating the Iraqi army) and to insist on disbanding the Iraqi forces (the only significant social structure left in the country next to the fundamentalist factions).[/quote]

Scherpy that is a fair point you make concerning the BUSH/RUMSFELD Faulty decision
making and outrageous assumptions relating to who was to blame for the 9/11 bombs.

Scherpy apportions Major Blame For ABU GRAIB TORTURES on this man
Miss DONNA RUMSFELD

Scherpy also claims that there are Guilty SKELETONS inside the mind of
DONALD RUMSFELD