Future Dorado Releases – Input Needed

whats happening with dorado their websites been unusually quiet since last november,makes you wonder if they have a future i certainly hope so, there has been some nice releases from them.

Well only a small company of course, but would be good to have some more releases from them :slight_smile: .

Will there be any future western releases from Dorado ?..their site has little current news…

What happened to their website?

They probably went belly-up.

That would be a shame, I have two of their releases and was hoping for a good release of “Any Gun can Play”.

Shame their Django Shoots First was not the complete version.

http://www.doradofilms.com/

Dorado Films have a load of future titles to be released up on their website including one SW “A Train For Durango (1968”.

No fixed release dates or prices yet.

Good news.
I’ve always wanted to watch this movie in an English version.

Nice to know the company is still around.

[quote=“Provvidenza, post:68, topic:2061”]http://www.doradofilms.com/

Dorado Films have a load of future titles to be released up on their website including one SW “A Train For Durango (1968”.

No fixed release dates or prices yet.[/quote]
Thanks for letting me click. Just ordered that spy box for $25, that´s a steal! Also ordered The Last Gun there.

Didn’t realize they re-released these early in the year

I thought they went belly up. Nice to know I was mistaken.

My suggestion for releases:

Shadow of Zorro (1962)
Zorro the Avenger (1963)
Three Swords of Zorro (1963)
Nephews of Zorro (1968)
Zorro the Invincible (1971)
Dream of Zorro (1975)
Zorro (1975)

Sorry to dig this up but it seems to have passed me: is El Dorado Films dead? I just noticed because an email bounced I sent to one of their folks…

I haven’t heard anything from them since the Roku launch. I assumed they were either on a cash-strapped hiatus or out of the releasing game otherwise.

Hey gang . . . I wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that Dorado Films is certainly NOT dead. In fact, we’re doing some pretty amazing things this year as we start to look ahead at blu-ray releases of some of our Euro films. Right now, we have some Jess Franco films in the works, and we’re reaching out to all of our fans to see what they’d like to see us release next!

We’ve really stepped up our Facebook page activity at Redirecting...

I’ve been an associate of Dorado for the past several years and earlier this year, I began producing the official Dorado Films Podcast which is at http://doradofilms.libsyn.com

With some recent steps we’ve taken behind the scenes, you’re going to see Dorado Films making an impact again, and I, personally, can’t wait to share whatever I can on the podcast and here as well.

As the producer of the podcast, I’m always interested in having guests on the show that have a particular love for and knowledge of our films. If anyone is interested in coming onto the Dorado Films Podcast to discuss any of our western titles, I’d love to have you on!

1 Like

I read that and instantly thought of @mike_siegel 's “El Dorado Productions” which has a confusingly similar name to “Dorado Films”!

Look forward to the new releases.