Future Dorado Releases – Input Needed

Does anyone have a review/know of a review of Django Shoots First? I was just going to buy it, but have never bought a Dorado release before and was wondering of the a/v quality if anyone knows.

And, I’ll throw in another vote for Timothy.

Seven Guns for Timothy! Gets my vote too. I’m a bit tired of seeing the same movies rereleased over and over. There’s a lot of spaghettis still out there without English options, or even without a decent release in whatever language.

It’s really annoying to see big companies make expensive DVDs of famous Spaghettis when there are loads that only has a crappy VHS rip with rough cuts and no English audio.

Sure is.

Brett[quote=“Brett H., post:41, topic:2061”]Does anyone have a review/know of a review of Django Shoots First? I was just going to buy it, but have never bought a Dorado release before and was wondering of the a/v quality if anyone knows.

And, I’ll throw in another vote for Timothy.[/quote]

I’m going to have a review up of it this week. Stay tuned…
Also, the tow Dorado releases I’ve seen are incredible in terms of the restoration quality. There’s reviews of em on the DB.

Cool thanks for the updates on the new Dorado releases.

How is Man From Oklahoma? I have the old Dorado release and if the new one is better I may upgrade.

What do you mean the old Dorado release? Dorado did more than one release of Man From Oklahoma?

yep…
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Oklahoma_John/DVD

I haven’t seen either release as of yet.

Haven’t seen Man From Oklahoma.

[quote=“Frank Talby, post:48, topic:2061”]yep…
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Oklahoma_John/DVD[/quote]

Ah, I see. Did not realize this

This might be a stupid question but… are the Dorado Films DVD’s DVDr’s or original DVD’s?

[quote=“Silence, post:52, topic:2061”]This might be a stupid question but… are the Dorado Films DVD’s DVDr’s or original DVD’s?[/quote]real dvd’s.

Nice.

Still waiting for Django Shoots First to arrive…I ordered it from HKFlix and it’s still on back order. :frowning:

does any body know if dorado is against their dvds being avialible via netflix in the u.s.a

Even if they are, they can do nothing to stop Netflix from renting it. So if Netflix does not have the dvds, it’s their own decision.

Don’t think i’d order a backorder or special order from hkflix again, its been 2 months and i’m still waiting for my special order.

Yup…mine eventually got cancelled because they couldn’t fill it.

I already have the SPO version, but I’d love to support them and am willing to double dip if they come out with Pistol for Ringo.