Future Dorado Releases – Input Needed

yes would also love to see on dvd 7 pistols for timothy all the rest have already been released even yankee(franco cleef,english audio)

As per the above.

As per both the above. I don’t have this one.

On the other hand, if they included some really good extra features on the discs, I would probably buy them. But I’m talking something worthwhile like good interviews or docs

I have to agree that the ultimate title on this list is SEVEN GUNS FOR TIMOTHY! But, frankly, I would buy ANY GUN CAN PLAY and SEVEN DOLLARS ON THE RED, too.
The VCI version of ANY GUN CAN PLAY is alright; but, I think there could definitely be a better release.
The Koch Media version of SEVEN DOLLARS ON THE RED is great; but, it would be nice to have this one with a better English audio track than the muddy one on the Japanese SPO release.

7 Guns for Timothy

Thanks, I’ve passed on this info to Dorado.

And we thank YOU, lordradish. :wink:

Oh, no thanks necessary. I know how hard it is for Dorado to keep releasing spaghettis, and I want to help em out. If they do end up doing 7 Guns for Timothy, i hope we all step up to the plate and buy it.

I’ll be buying for sure.

Agreed.

I have the cash waiting for the purchase.

Don’t have the cash but am willing to increase my credit card debt for Timothy :slight_smile:

Well with all these horror films you have been watching Phil I was pondering whether you would sell part of your soul for a future release :wink: .

Soul is already mortgaged I’m afraid Ennioo.
I’d sell one of the kids but their chimney sweeping work brings in valuable dosh :wink:

hahah, I see we are traveling on the same boat.

I wonder how much a soul goes for these days.

It all depends on whether it’s a good or bad soul. Bad ones I’ve heard have gone for $120,00… ;D

I’ve heard some religious types enjoy buying bad souls for restoration jobs, and come out making a good amount off them :smiley:

I guess I’m in for Timothy too.

And here’s una website per Dorado Films:
http://www.doradofilms.com/index.php